Deep Throat

Woo Hoo !! Im under Dallas again... I love it when you DT a guy and he has never had it done before..I love looking in his eyes while Im doing it and getting that look of surprise..and then when he gets close I grab his hands put them on my head and help him push my head down further...mmmm then when he gets ready to cum,,stay there..and gobble it all up..
wooohoooo Wicket i would love to try--lol!

Ms A...that is HOT as hell...I luv trying to deepthroat....when you do acheive your "goal",it is such a sweet sexy feeling! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Umm Yes Dallas, Lets get us a Cock to share and Ill suck his Cock down and you his balls up and we shall kiss in the middle........Then we can trade and you can have a taste of his sweet Cock, while I swallow his balls........YUM YUM!
dammit now I am cock hungry.... Allison and Ms Athena....a triple?????
wooohoooo Wicket i would love to try--lol!

Ms A...that is HOT as hell...I luv trying to deepthroat....when you do acheive your "goal",it is such a sweet sexy feeling! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Uh, you've tried. LOL.
All this talk about doubles and tripples on deepthroat really have me going from really sexy ladies like Allisin ,Athena ,Adventures4U and Dallas.
y problem is after I do a double ( have'nt done a triple) I need about 2 to 3 weeks in MH Sportfucking rehab.
I am still liking what I hear and am working on my conditioning so I can go in.
This would surly be a dream come true.
OOOh I am ready and waiting..this is gonna be fun..
dammit now I am cock hungry.... Allison and Ms Athena....a triple????? Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll sacrifice myself if you'll get Adventuress to join in too.
anytime darlin....bring it on
Ok, but each one of you has to write a review to get the special.
lol Boardman!

Wicket--let's try again sugar!
I'll sacrifice myself if you'll get Adventuress to join in too. Originally Posted by boardman

Keep your cat eyes open, Doubles Special with me and Adventuress to hit soon......90 min of pure Sexual Bliss.............
I'll sacrifice myself if you'll get Adventuress to join in too. Originally Posted by boardman

I don't thinck that would work. In order for it to be considered deep throat doesn't the pecker have to be long enough to reach the throat?
lol Boardman!

Wicket--let's try again sugar! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn Dallas everytime I see my name listed as a doubles partner..I get a little naughty thrill that shoots through me..!!!
I don't thinck that would work. In order for it to be considered deep throat doesn't the pecker have to be long enough to reach the throat? Originally Posted by pyramider
Like I said, If she can lick my balls with my dick in her mouth it's good enough for me.

OK, Heres my offer. All four of you lovely ladies need to collectively come up with 1 big bag of pork skins, 2 lbs of bacon, a twelve pack of Miller Lite, a 5th of Crown Special Reserve, a feather tickler and a butt plug with a pony tail. This special is only good if you each agree to write an individual review.

Deal?
lol---Deal{on my part}..I always have a bag of pork rinds handy...lol