Wondering how long it will take for some leftie, Obama loving shit to post about the missing planes.

That banner was a complete coincidence ....just ask IB. Originally Posted by JCM800
Yeah, GW Tush was our best and brightest!
Hate to break it to you JD, but since you posted this YOU are the lefty Obama loving piece of SHIT. My guess is they will hide the planes with some potted plants.
Well, heck yes. We defeated them all years ago.....didn't you hear? Originally Posted by timpage

You would have more credibility if you... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

Remember when we had a Man for a President?

He farted dust.
Its out there but I guess, taking their cue from Barry, they don't want to bring it up.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...ttacks-on-911/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They're all hidden behind potted plants and cargo netting, right?
Why bother reading the stupidity. Here is the things that smarter people than Timmie, EVA, and Tampon have figured out. Someone stole 11 jetliners in plain site. Not over an ocean, not in a jungle, and not up EVA's smelly ass but in an open airport. Some here have said that stealing an airliner is impossible and the stuff of fantasy. Well, they did it. So what can they do with an airliner? The feeble minded can only dream of another 9/11 style attack. You know who you are but someone with some imagination can see loading these planes with chemical (remember, they got Hussein's chemical factories), biological (we have laptops with germ warfare information), or just plain old HE. The target? How about a baseball stadium? A state fair? A football stadium? Or just someplace with lots of targets milling around. These are not military attacks but attacks to create terror. Soft targets are plentiful and everywhere. We're not even talking only the United States. This is where I criticized Speedie for only thinking about Texas. France, England, even Dubai in the UAE have targets in them. In the spirit of old times sake they could just go for the 11 tallest buildings in the world at the same time but that would just be showing off. And yes, they always have that 12th plane held in reserve from Malaysia.

So like you're great leader Barry who thinks we're dealing with hemorrhoids instead of terrorist ("degrade them to the point of being manageable") then put your heads down on your pillow because someday some SOB is going to ask you to lay your head on the log for chopping.
Why bother reading the stupidity. Here is the things that smarter people than Timmie, EVA, and Tampon have figured out. Someone stole 11 jetliners in plain site. Not over an ocean, not in a jungle, and not up EVA's smelly ass but in an open airport. Some here have said that stealing an airliner is impossible and the stuff of fantasy. Well, they did it. So what can they do with an airliner? The feeble minded can only dream of another 9/11 style attack. You know who you are but someone with some imagination can see loading these planes with chemical (remember, they got Hussein's chemical factories), biological (we have laptops with germ warfare information), or just plain old HE. The target? How about a baseball stadium? A state fair? A football stadium? Or just someplace with lots of targets milling around. These are not military attacks but attacks to create terror. Soft targets are plentiful and everywhere. We're not even talking only the United States. This is where I criticized Speedie for only thinking about Texas. France, England, even Dubai in the UAE have targets in them. In the spirit of old times sake they could just go for the 11 tallest buildings in the world at the same time but that would just be showing off. And yes, they always have that 12th plane held in reserve from Malaysia.

So like you're great leader Barry who thinks we're dealing with hemorrhoids instead of terrorist ("degrade them to the point of being manageable") then put your heads down on your pillow because someday some SOB is going to ask you to lay your head on the log for chopping. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I repeat Judy, you have placed a no confidence vote against our Air force. Have you joined ISIL yet?
They're all hidden behind potted plants and cargo netting, right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Have they found so much as a single piece of that plane yet?
If not, though improbable, is it impossible that they have hidden the plane?
I'm not willing to rule it out.
Why bother reading the stupidity. Here is the things that smarter people than Timmie, EVA, and Tampon ..... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Those three and a few others of the Austin Caliphate of Stupid...

The Libyan Dawn (weren't they in True Lies?) are being fought supposedly by a former General who has access to Libyan MiGs - for now.

(edit - True Lies' antagonists were from the "Crimson Jihad."
LexusPinocchioLover...I did not say there would not be a terrorist attack....I said that one must do a cost analysis on it. Do we spend 4 Trillion dollars to prevent a terrorist attack that is of no significance in terms of military victory to the terrorist?
Originally Posted by WTF
In your mind, how many American lives and how much economic impact would you consider significant enough to do something about after the fact and how much is it worth to prevent it?
Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is that the same "U.S. Air Force" that Odumbo said "wasn't close enough" to send a plane or an armed drone to help in Benghazi? Because the article makes it clear that probable targets are not in the continental U.S., Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"Western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa."

That banner was a complete coincidence ....just ask IB. :mfr_lol: Originally Posted by JCM800
You never produced any substantive documentation to refute the commander's statement confirming it was a "coincidence", did you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?
In your mind, how many American lives and how much economic impact would you consider significant enough to do something about after the fact and how much is it worth to prevent it? Originally Posted by boardman
I believe the saying is: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

The Nay-Sayers prefer to piss off the money on cures.

It's easier to blame Bush II. That was "the pound of cure"!

Bush I and Clinton had the opportunity to expend for the "prevention"!

Just turn the clock back to Carter. That's where we are now.

But worse.
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is that the same "U.S. Air Force" that Odumbo said "wasn't close enough" to send a plane or an armed drone to help in Benghazi? Because the article makes it clear that probable targets are not in the continental U.S., Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
] Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I see you are still disappointed they didn't bomb the fuck out of Benghazi regardless of who they killed 'eh no balls. Do you want to man up and give out a statement now on how you do not care about our armed forces?
This is another Obama failure. We had drones over Benghazi watching but we had nothing watching the airport after it fell into the hands of the terrorists. Or if we were watching no one did anything about it. But EVA thinks after a performance like that that the US Air Force will shoot down everything that is bad. I wonder what they will look like when that happens. I imagine that EVA thinks the plane will have a beard and head dress with headless bodies hanging off the air frame. What an idiot you are EVA.

Do you think that our Air Force, Obama's Air Force, will shoot down a Australian airliner without a 100% confirmation? Or how about something "flying" out of Japan? It could be a commuter flight out of Houston.
Do you think that our Air Force, Obama's Air Force, will shoot down a Australian airliner without a 100% confirmation that it's full of snakes and lightening bolts? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

FTFY