This Is Why WTF Won't Bet Against the Trump Economy

He builds houses? Are they made of glass?
He builds houses? Are they made of glass? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Plexiglass. Hurricane Ready!

The smaller one is for looking for your shit!
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2018, 06:46 AM
He’ll find something stupid to say. Originally Posted by bambino
When do you and lustboy think debt will matter?

It appears that it might be sooner rather than later...
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2018, 06:55 AM
The article is straightforward and speaks for itself. However, if there is anything in it you don't understand, let me know and I will be happy to clarify it for you. (Something you decline to do for any of your copy-paste links, since they are way over your head and are posted here purely to convey the false impression that you are conversant and literate on economic matters.) Originally Posted by lustylad
It was easy to understand. Kinda like reading Humpty Dumpty.

I do not explain simple articles you are not bright enough to understand.
Lol. Homophobic Rey!

I love you Rey! Originally Posted by themystic
Quit PM'ing me with solicitations to meet me at YOUR local assup-franchised gloryhole. I don't sing that way LIKE YOU DO ! Mebbe YOU should be hitting up MT Fuffer, who lives up in your area. He's still having withdrawal issues over the banishment of HIS lover and hero lubed Wide Ass ( aka seArgent shitburner ). He needs some " sympathy " like YOU swishy-walkers KNOW HOW to provide !
Hey Rey, I am a straight shooter, everything I post is fact checked or my opinion, you not agreeing with my opinion or facts has nothing to do with my credibility, it has more to do with you being a ass.

Learn the meaning of credibility ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Learn how to spell and how to make a grammatically correct sentence " PERFESSER " Stan Dininshit ! " fact checked " like YOUR " DICKtation machine spell checks YOUR posts ? And fuck YOUR " opinion " . YOU seem to think that your " opinion " IS fact ! And we can all see that your posts are lying liberal talking points straight from the Clinton's playbook. " Learn the meaning of credibility " . It damn sure won't be a lesson taught by YOU to ANYONE, PERFESSER !
When do you and lustboy think debt will matter? Originally Posted by WTF
There you go again. Nobody said debt doesn't matter. We said YOU don't matter. Nothing you say matters because you're a fraud and a hypocrite - you bitch about Trump's economic policies yet you run away from a simple bet against them! By not taking the bet, you admit those same policies you whine about will succeed. You think we will reach 3%+ GDP growth this year for the time since 2005!

So this thread is about how nothing you say matters. Everyone knows you are a moronic buffoon who is....

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
I do not explain simple articles you are not bright enough to understand. Originally Posted by WTF
You post them without comment because YOU don't understand them. Then later you use phrases like "yield curve" and pretend you actually discussed such concepts when the reality is you haven't a clue what they mean. You beg us to answer questions ("is a growing/shrinking trade deficit good/bad?") but you're too ignorant to start a real discussion when I ask what do YOU think.

It's ok to admit you're a fraud and a dunce and a moronic buffoon. Everyone knows it!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2018, 08:25 AM
Ther - you bitch about Trump's economic policies yet you run away from a simple bet against them! By not taking the bet, you admit those same policies you whine about will succeed. You think we will reach 3%+ GDP growth this year for the time since 2005! Originally Posted by lustylad
I bitch about Trumps policy because I think long term, they are horrible.

So I have tried to get either of you two to make that bet three years instead of one and even that is not long term but is suffice to win your money should you choose to bet it. .
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2018, 08:27 AM
You post them without comment because YOU don't understand them.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Says the lady who started this thread with a cut n paste!

So I have tried to get either of you two to make that bet three years instead of one... Originally Posted by WTF
Cut the crap. One year at a time. Nobody has the patience to wait 3 years for an outcome. You know that and you're hiding your cowardice behind a stupid counter-bet. Just admit you're a fraud. Everyone knows it anyway.
I bitch about Trumps policy because I think long term, they are horrible. Originally Posted by WTF
Hmmm... don't you call yourself a Keynesian? Or is that just another buzzword you use but don't understand?

• WTF
  • 02-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Cut the crap. One year at a time. Nobody has the patience to wait 3 years for an outcome. You know that and you're hiding your cowardice behind a stupid counter-bet. Just admit you're a fraud. Everyone knows it anyway. Originally Posted by lustylad
Three years is not long, you been on this site since 2010.

I've said from the start that we may see a bump but it will not last. So three years or are you to chicken?
Hey Rey, I am a straight shooter, everything I post is fact checked or my opinion, you not agreeing with my opinion or facts has nothing to do with my credibility, it has more to do with you being a ass.

Learn the meaning of credibility ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
so which is "fact" and which is your opinion?

bahahahahahaaaaa
so which is "fact" and which is your opinion?

bahahahahahaaaaa
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's a fact that it is her opinion.