Dangling the proverbial carrot in front of your nose saying "maybe next time".

That's one of those things they promise on future visits I guess?! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Now thats firkin funny!
That's one of those things they promise on future visits I guess?! Originally Posted by Still Looking
or upsell....
or upsell.... Originally Posted by Whispers

I guess you know where I got the idea from about the fart smelling Hitler secretary now! LMFAO
Guys don't realize all that goes into prep for Greek. Nothing more exciting than doing an enema during your day especially the part where you have to buy it in the store from the old lady giving you weird looks like whats wrong with you ass lol
yo its not naturally clean like that haha and I have to take pain meds to deal with the after effect and also need a bit of wine before and hope to god im not gassy the rest of the day lol Nothing sexier than a girl farting during an appt Originally Posted by LexieMarie
Greek is kinda like bologna or hot dogs. You try not to think about how its made while you're enjoying it.
Dangling the proverbial carrot in front of your nose saying "maybe next time". Does it ever happen? Some services important to guys is no cover for BJ. For some MSOG and for some CIM. Then there is Greek. Even picture taking. Video? Some ladies are not comfortable offering these services. But they respond by saying NOT on the first meeting and it's YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary, Depends On You... The Hobbyists)

GUYS:

So the question is do you see her again to secure the desired menu items? If you did secure an additional session or sessions did her menu expand to include the desired item(s) you originally wanted?

Or do you move on to look for a provider that offers the items you want?

Ladies

Are there instances where you have told a client NO not on the first meeting perhaps next time? Did they rescheduled and if so did they get the desired expanded menu item(s)?

Do you offer services to "regulars" not normally offered to new clients? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Bump...