Board Super Hero Names

• Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Sir Mega Ballz...

Age and gravity have takent their toll, but SMB is out there humping it everyday, laying his sack on any provider with a strong back...BLS is optional but appreciated...

Dr. Pecker,

The weirdo super hero that will wear a condom if he has to.
Sir Mega Ballz...

Age and gravity have takent their toll, but SMB is out there humping it everyday, laying his sack on any provider with a strong back...BLS is optional but appreciated...
Originally Posted by Toyz
I have a strong back and a ball fetish. SMB, call me!
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Princess Gusher:

Superhero power. Can gush on demand. New SL TShirt is "Got Towels?" Sadly 3 hobbiers have drowned in the past year, and one required theraphy due to reoccuring drowning dreams...
Works part time at a local waterpark as a kiddy ride...

Who has big nipples? They can be The Nippler
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Fetish Boy:

Can't even get an erection unless there is something weird about the meeting. Generally has a 2" penis & should consider being gay or adopting the priesthood as a vocation....
Princess Gusher:

Superhero power. Can gush on demand. New SL TShirt is "Got Towels?" Sadly 3 hobbiers have drowned in the past year, and one required theraphy due to reoccuring drowning dreams...
Works part time at a local waterpark as a kiddy ride...

Originally Posted by Toyz
Look what she did to Toyz. He didn't even have to call her over.
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Who has big nipples? They can be The Nippler Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Nippler...call me...1-800-got-toyz...
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Look what she did to Toyz. He didn't even have to call her over. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Don't even need a condom for those keyboard romances!!!
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Fetish Boy:

Can't even get an erection unless their is something strange & weird about the meeting. Generally has a 2" dick. Should consider alternative lifestyle or adopting the priesthood as a vocation.

Fetish Boy:

Can't even get an erection unless there is something weird about the meeting. Generally has a 2" penis & should consider being gay or adopting the priesthood as a vocation.... Originally Posted by Toyz
Here he is in action.
Don't even need a condom for those keyboard romances!!! Originally Posted by Toyz
Yeah right. Maybe just a wetsuit, in this case at least.
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Gotta head out for some real world interactions...have fun EJ and others...will check back in later...
  • Carl
  • 05-20-2012, 01:19 PM
Here I am in my superhero costume:

I'm not sure what to call myself. As far as my superpower, don't be fooled by the stain. Is it pee, or is it precum? Hmmmmm? The best part of my outfit, I'm ready to go as soon as I roll out of bed. And I do mean "roll."
The Dribbler ! And I always thought Johnny Wad was excellent too !