Thinking About Adding Special Discounts

Any chance of a senior citizen discount?
Greatest ideas in human history:
1. The wheel
2. Air conditioning
3. Internet
4. Lolahhhhh lunch special

Oh, and
5. Bagel Bites
Those fucking things are great Originally Posted by RJinLR
(;
Any chance of a senior citizen discount? Originally Posted by Lonesome
Maybe, something like an early bird senior special on Sunday mornings
Maybe, something like an early bird senior special on Sunday mornings Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

what would be more delicious?
frolicking before or after church?
what would be more delicious?
frolicking before or after church? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I would love to meet with a man before church. So naughty and hot!!!
I would love to meet with a man before church. So naughty and hot!!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
keep this up girl and you'll be meeting with the preacher man to give him some every sinday inspiration.
keep this up girl and you'll be meeting with the preacher man to give him some every sinday inspiration. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Ooh so bad but soooo good!!
You need to hurry up and find a car so you can drive up to NWA lady.
You need to hurry up and find a car so you can drive up to NWA lady. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I know, I know!! Im working on it, don't worry ;p
Have you ever been up here?
Have you ever been up here? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
No but there's always a first for everything
Youre gonna love it for sure!!
I would love to meet with a man before church. So naughty and hot!!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
I'm sure he was talking to Ms. Danielle seeing as this is her thread asking about her service discounts. You could easily go make your own. Us guys would love to hear more about how much you like swallowing our loads
I'm sure he was talking to Ms. Danielle seeing as this is her thread asking about her service discounts. You could easily go make your own. Us guys would love to hear more about how much you like swallowing our loads Originally Posted by whitearmyboi28
I know he was. I think the idea of fucking a man before church is hot. I felt like sharing that. Not a big deal. You guys may want to hear about me liking to swallow you but I like other things too.
I know he was. I think the idea of fucking a man before church is hot. I felt like sharing that. Not a big deal. You guys may want to hear about me liking to swallow you but I like other things too. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
You're cute, doll face, but seriously I notice you like turning the attention on you with your ultra sluty fantasies. How bout you let the other girls have some fun too. Didn't your mommy ever teach you to share?

I'm sure you like fucking grown men in random areas so go make your own thread. You usually make 3 "I'm a dirty whore cum Fuck me" threads daily. You can add fucking in a church to your list next