Are The Germans Having Second Thoughts About Refugees??

You would be the retarded chimp cleaning them out. [/SIZE] Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're an unstable stable boy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're an unstable stable boy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Must be the ammonia smell from all of that curdled piss in those stalls ! Mebbe another reason EKIM staggers around his place all the time and they've banned him from coming into town !
Please provide a link requiring them to conform to German culture or face deportation. If true, maybe we could pass such a law here in the Non United States of America. Originally Posted by DSK
it took him 4 years to learn how to post a pic, it will take another 4 for him to learn how to post a link
You're an unstable stable boy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The stable boy (you) is the one cleaning not the owner idiot.
Must be the ammonia smell from all of that curdled piss in those stalls ! Mebbe another reason EKIM staggers around his place all the time and they've banned him from coming into town ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Keep pushing the wheelbarrow gay rey. It dosen't pay as well as your gloryhole job, but it is steady work.
It took him 4 years to learn how to post a pic, it will take another 4 for him to learn how to post a link Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO, you are a fucking joke hillbilly. Keep on ass kissing retard.
The stable boy (you) is the one cleaning not the owner idiot.

Keep pushing the wheelbarrow gay rey. It dosen't pay as well as your gloryhole job, but it is steady work.

LMAO, you are a fucking joke hillbilly. Keep on ass kissing retard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you need to be reminded who you really are. Chimp.

The stable boy (you) is the one cleaning not the owner idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Everyone knows you get owned by everyone who visits your stable, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Must be the ammonia smell from all of that curdled piss in those stalls ! Mebbe another reason EKIM staggers around his place all the time and they've banned him from coming into town ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That must be true, because stable boy certainly has brain damage.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Everyone knows you get owned by everyone who visits your stable, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

That must be true, because stable boy certainly has brain damage. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
found this on his facebook

[ Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
i'm not a loser of a bet, and not a welsher like you are chimp chump.

Quit stalling around chicken dick the retarded chimp get that shit loaded so fag boy can take it out. I own your dumb ass now.

That must be true, because stable boy certainly has brain damage. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Other than making a ass of yourself and sucking dick are you good for anything?
Other than making a ass of yourself and sucking dick are you good for anything? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
chimp

Found this on his facebook Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Ever have a thought of your own hillbilly? You are just a buttboy bringing up the rear.
Ever have a thought of your own hillbilly? You are just a buttboy bringing up the rear. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
chimp

chimp Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes you are chimp boy and a loser also.
Other than making a ass of yourself and sucking dick are you good for anything? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Crawl back to your stall and keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Crawl back to your stall and keep sucking Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Quit dreaming about sucking the inbred chimp, and get back to work shoveling shit boy. It might be something you are good at, besides sucking.