whats the deal HATTIESBURG????

I am hoping to be down in Jackson + Hattiesburg this May !
I am hoping to be down in Jackson + Hattiesburg this May ! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
And if past experience means anything, Jackson and Hattiesburg are hoping you're going^H^H^H^H^Hcoming down this May.

Cheers,

bcg
Not everyone in Hattiesburg cancels I have met some wonderfl ladies here, like yu Dallas
mmmmm Elcid sweet man---you made my trip HOT/HOT/HOT!!!Thanks sweet lips{and I mean that}!!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 03-29-2010, 06:39 AM
Is Haley Fox still available in Hattiesburg?
Claudia and I are headed to H-burg in the morning......hugz!!

Hope to see all of my H-burg friends...giggle

oh yeah ...HAPPY EASTER....
Thanks for making our trip to H-burg soooo much fun! We will be back in a few weeks

hugz
Lilith
  • Bliss
  • 04-08-2010, 06:58 PM
I LOVE Jackson. I always have a great time with you guys. I'm thinking about a future Hattiesberg trip in early summer.
  • fd150
  • 05-01-2010, 10:33 PM
seems we cant get new guys to keep a set appt...
regulars are great but the other girls that are not
legit and dont care to check things out makes it
hard on us girls that are doing it the correct and
safe way...
they will move on to the next ad or provider
that doesnt care and will fit them in right then...
now days its all about that moment in time..
hmmmm
so it seems...
Yes, that moment in time when we are horny!(lol)
I see the providers on the move as well traveling to other areas, then the void gets filled with flyby-nights, hard to find someone when you want them, have time, have money, and THEY are available. its all good, justa part of life :-)
I had such a good time last time I did get to H-Burg so i will be back early summer!!!!
{thanks Mississippi boys!!!}
Lilith, I like the picture much better :-)
See the post I just placed. I contacted 3 different ladies this weekend and either failed to get return calls or no answers when I returned calls. I finally got pissed and gave up. But thanks Mercedes for the email reply and text your a sweety. (Mercedes wasn't one of the bunch)
  • fd150
  • 05-12-2010, 10:11 PM
some female providers WONT see certain guys after they do a session. Us ladies do TALK amongst each other and we find some clients more FAVORABLE than others...and our regulers COME FIRST that are devoted and NICE...two way
street guys....so when some guys complain , act ungrateful, some guys screw around with THE system,some guys waste your time,...NOT saying ALL GUYS...just making a point....what comes around goes around.