Houston's Best BBBJ providers

No such thing as a bad bj.
Some are just better than others;-)

AspensFantasy has been on the road for a while. She gives the best head I've ever experienced.

Amberance runs a very close second.

TTL
When you find one who actually deep-throats, let me know. I mean really deep-throats, not banging the back of her mouth on the head of my cock. I'm talking about milking me with her swallow reflex. I've only had it once and most of these silly hookers don't know the difference.
What he said
No such thing as bad bj???

And when it cums to blow jobs....there is no such thing as "Best"

Edit: unless everyone one of the others is just plain bad.
When it comes to finding a regular even if fs is really good if the bbbj is really good it'll get me on the hook but if they can finish it like the following then I'd be a regular till they retired

http://motherless.com/D7EEEBB
Aubrey346
Lady Moxie
When you find one who actually deep-throats, let me know. I mean really deep-throats, not banging the back of her mouth on the head of my cock. I'm talking about milking me with her swallow reflex. I've only had it once and most of these silly hookers don't know the difference. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Me Me Me

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
That's how you know they don't have a winky long enough to experience a actual BJ...
Now Dorrhy you know there are chicks that just don't know what the hell they are doing when it comes to sucking winky.... regardless of size

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Yes there is such a thing as a bad bj.
Anna Nikkole I plan on finding out shortly!
When you find one who actually deep-throats, let me know. I mean really deep-throats, not banging the back of her mouth on the head of my cock. I'm talking about milking me with her swallow reflex. I've only had it once and most of these silly hookers don't know the difference. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Don't forget Nikkivikkisix. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
There is your answer
I think bbbj is a personal thing that varies from man to man. Some like it fast, some slow. Some like it with hand action, some don't. All like a lot of tongue action and deep. The skills of the women listed above (those I have been with), IMO, were above average but not earth moving. Your "greatest thing since water" may be average to me.
I think bbbj is a personal thing that varies from man to man. Some like it fast, some slow. Some like it with hand action, some don't. All like a lot of tongue action and deep. The skills of the women listed above (those I have been with), IMO, were above average but not earth moving. Your "greatest thing since water" may be average to me. Originally Posted by smooth player
The problem is alot of guys claim whores can do certain activities when it comes to a bj when in fact they never had a long enough winky to experience those from the start...

If you don't feel your winky go over the throat hump your ass has never had your winky Deep throated...

That's why there are alot of whores who truly can't DT even though they claim they can...

&

ETC