DNS?

I am always seeking an appointment around 10am, that is my perfect time. I sure hope I'm not on anyone's dns list....I was on Catie Mae's untill we started talking about chicken and dumplings
did I miss something? why did the topic turn into how early one wakes up, or who is available during morning hours.. I saw nothing in funster's post about morning???
Well said, Chung.

GBOT, there's nothing more frustrating than sending PM's to providers and having them never respond. Good or bad, is it really that hard to let a guy know where he stands in your see/won't see realm?? If you aren't interested in seeing him, then let him know so he can move on...or beg you a few times before giving up...in a non-creepy way, of course (good thing I'm handsome and charming ).

Guys don't know what they don't know, until you tell them. If you're hot enough and shoot me down, well, prepare for me to AMP up the charm and woo you in.
Stealth edit on pic? Or maybe it didn't like being linked? Hmm
did I miss something? why did the topic turn into how early one wakes up, or who is available during morning hours.. I saw nothing in funster's post about morning??? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As MM mentioned his ISO was for a morning appt. which could account for the lack of responses thus not being on a DNS. The rest is easy to figure out.
I am always seeking an appointment around 10am, that is my perfect time. I sure hope I'm not on anyone's dns list....I was on Catie Mae's untill we started talking about chicken and dumplings Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Mmmmm... Chicken and dumplings....

(Nick... Caitie, please.... Or you're back on the list. lol.)