Why cant i have feelings toward a provider?

Nothing I'd love more.....

and Thank You.

And once again, maxi speaks truth. Hun, if I ever get to Dallas (at some place other than the airport for an hour layover) ....... I enjoy ladies that have some true perspective on this hobby of ours. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Simple advice, feel free to tell her she is going to react how she will, but DON'T start trying to push boundaries because you told her. Pushing boundaries is the fastest way to get me to stop seeing a gentleman. Just my opinion.
Dear Babysatin:
What kinds of questions would you ask yourself when you are at a crossroads professionally and personally with a client? How would you go about terminatiing the relationship although you might have mixed emotions about it personally? Also is it easier to do if a provider lives in a big market as opposed to a small market where she wouldn't have as many regulars?
It is simply a business for her, don't forget that! I had a regular lady and when I wrote a review for another lady she got pissed off. And one time when a lady contacted her for a reference she got pissed off. WTF?! She can fuck all the men she wants but I have to be her only? She would say it was her income, so that it made it okay for her. Stopped seeing her. Most men have regulars they see, it is easier for us, she does it for us at times. And we like these ladies that is why we see them as regulars. She has to like us back or we don't like them as much and we take our business to other women. Always remember to ask yourself this - Is she pretending to like me or orgasm or whatever and then remember to answer your question like this - Yes, she is pretending and she is pretending so she can make more money. It is her business, she is not in love with you and never will be. Start looking for a piece of ass and not for a lover, you will be good.
  • Old-T
  • 10-26-2015, 05:05 PM
It is simply a business for her, don't forget that! I had a regular lady and when I wrote a review for another lady she got pissed off. And one time when a lady contacted her for a reference she got pissed off. WTF?! She can fuck all the men she wants but I have to be her only? She would say it was her income, so that it made it okay for her. Stopped seeing her. Most men have regulars they see, it is easier for us, she does it for us at times. And we like these ladies that is why we see them as regulars. She has to like us back or we don't like them as much and we take our business to other women. Always remember to ask yourself this - Is she pretending to like me or orgasm or whatever and then remember to answer your question like this - Yes, she is pretending and she is pretending so she can make more money. It is her business, she is not in love with you and never will be. Start looking for a piece of ass and not for a lover, you will be good. Originally Posted by Boudin3112

That is a very sour perspective on life. There is a very long range of options between "heartless" and "in love". I am truly sorry for you that one lady soured you on all of them.
Ok man give USA break
Ok...First, I think we all want the ladies happy. Some can allow themselves to develop feelings for each other. How far it goes depends on her. She may just play on your feelings and allow you to spend enormous amounts of money on her.
She may come up with little requests for certain items or to be given a place of her own giving you certain privileges as you deplete your bank account.
Don't worry about their happiness. What makes them happy may not be your idea.
Just be friendly, have fun and enjoy while you can.
You ask," Why can't I have feelings toward a provider"? Well, you can, but I wouldn't advise it. Reasons being-
A. You forget there are boundaries here. BOUNDARIES.
B. It is by far the quickest way to get yourself put on -Ignore

With those being the two biggies, and you insist on telling you how you feel..... well be prepared for those two reasons to come into play.
Do you have feelings for your accountant? Why does the sex make her anything other than someone providing a service to you that you are paying her for? Americans have entirely the wrong ideas about what sex means...
Do you have feelings for your accountant? Why does the sex make her anything other than someone providing a service to you that you are paying her for? Americans have entirely the wrong ideas about what sex means... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Difference is that I don't f-ck my accountant.

Sex can mean a lot of things. A deep, emotional connection between two people. Humiliation. Power. Blackmail. A release. Etc.

Share your wisdom with the uneducated Americans. What does sex mean? Enlighten us.
Sounds like someone needs to change accountants.