Reviews?

So, the guys are writing reviews from your computer? Do I have that straight? Originally Posted by TinMan
Using her computer could be misconstrued that she has several handles if that really happens
Well, I was kinda hoping she would answer the question before I made that connection. But, yeah.
Since writing reviews takes time, is the review time on the clock or off the clock?
There are about dozen girls that require guys to do reviews on the spot.

Several HDHs too.
There are about dozen girls that require guys to do reviews on the spot.

Several HDHs too. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Which makes sense, due to the fact most of them have 0 no reviews
One HDH makes you bring your own laptop and write the review in front of her after session. True story
OP, you offered to pay full price.
Kimber, you gave OP option of paying full price.
Did the session take place?

Kimber, all you wanted to verify were in the review were the activities.
I see nothing wrong with that.

Hell, I'll bring a legal pad and pen, we can scribble the activities in real time, maybe.

I do understand your wanting to make sure a review was done when you gave the discount. There are lots of lying fucks on here that will get the discount, then not keep up their end of the bargain. I agree with OBSG, give a discount on the next session.
Or you could even paypal the discount back to your client.

I've had one too many beers, remind me why did OP start the thread?
Oh yeah, I think he felt the review req was sprung on him late in the game.
I can see that being an issue.
Pardon me madam, my intent is not to interfere with your discussion with the young gentleman. I only wanted to interject to say, "Damn you got a phat ass"!

Carry on.....

Oh yeah, my 2 cents, a hobbyist should not be pressured or coerced to write a review "in front" of the provider. However, even if he is made to do so, he should always be truthful and accurate whether she likes it or not. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Agreed. The thing is I'm not coercing or making anyone do anything. Everything is put out in the table prior to meeting. Always truthful. As I have stated. There has been reviews written on me that I definitely wouldn't have said about myself but it goes back to hobbyist being truthful..
I agree that the provider should not demand the review be written in her presence at the conclusion of the session...having said that, if you feel inclined to write it and have her correct/edit then I don't know how valid that review is.....
BUT, some ladies extend the review special and nothing is written and that is taking advantage of her time and rate....
Iam too old to have to convince some that being a decent person to each other is the best 95% of the time....be honest on both sides...
It works for me....
My .02 Originally Posted by MarineButch
The OP didn't even get to the point where I was supposedly editing his review. This whole thread is intentially to blast me on the "experience" I provided him during negotiating setvices. I don't edit any of my reviews even at times I really wish I could even after I ask clients why they worded things a certain way and they say it's already been a hr and can't change it..
I see what you're saying, coming from the OP's POV though, standing over a guy's shoulder could hint at a bit of intimidation to right only positive things, or at minimum, a review that would not necessarily reflect that of a review which one would write if they were by themselves.

Then again, you can do whatever the hell you want to. Hell, you can throw me into the crippler cross-face submission hold while I'm writing a review for all I care with dat ass! Then again, it doesn't matter to me if I'm being proctored or not while writing a review. Darkey just calls it like he sees it!

So, I guess OP is not necessarily trying to say you're wrong for having such a policy. Maybe he is just expressing his discontent about the policy. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Lol you're post are always so funny but I'm the one who's saying that I have had previous clients stress to me that they don't want me standing over their shoulders (not the OP)while writing the reviews which is fine. I let them write it how they want. I just require that they do write one before they leave.

I very much believe the OP feels that I am wrong that why he emphasized in his thread that "I" am not too intelligent and have "retarded logics" Not to mention his very disrespectful text all because I told him if he did not like my policy's then he was free then he didn't have to see me..
Not sure why the OP posted. She told you ahead of time her conditions to see her for the review special. While I would not agree to those conditions, I can understand why she has them. She did not spring it on you at the end of the session. So whats the point of the post?

Dear, I always tell girls to give the reward for the review on the next session. If he likes you, he will be more likely to right the review and more importantly, return to get his reward. Repeat business. Win-win. If he does not write the review, you still got your normal rate. Win for you. If he did not like the session, hes not coming back anyway and you still got your normal rate. Win for you.

Note he has an hour from time of posting to edit a review so all he has to do is walk to his car and redo the review on his phone or remove it entirely. What do you think hes going to say if he felt cohersed into writing a positive review? . BIG loose for you. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Facts. This is definitely a trial and error for me and changes will be made. I have heard of the method you speak of and am going to switch up my policy's. I don't want hobbyists to feel I am coming off too strong. Yes you're right. They're are douchebags that can/will do just about anything. I truly feel those that play games are only hurting themselves. I am not trying to come off arrogant but I am only going to get better and the clients who have played games will regret it in the future because I am growing my DNS list. I may be new to some. Mainly because I started off UTR (mainly because I used to dance) but I am only getting started and plan on investing time and money into my business. Thank you for warning me of the possibilities in the hobby. This whole thing has blew up bigger than what I thought but that was the point..
He also could have posed the question/concern without dragging her name into it. Weak. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Exactly! The point was to attempt to sabotage me probably because I am fairly new with few reviews. The OP took after another hobbyist who wrote a No review on me. Saying I'm drama. The only reason I can think of him saying that is because I asked him to write a review on me within 24 hrs as my ad clearly states SAME DAY REVIEWS and also because I didn't have extra time for him to write the review before he left my room. Well day after day went by and I asked him for the link, he start telling me be patient and telling me what I should and shouldn't do in my business just as the OP did (no originality) and finally when I told him to keep the $50 he owed me and that I didn't need a review written by him. As busy as he was with his "emergencies" he decides to write a NO review on me. Go figure. Another form of weakness. Anyways that's where all this really started. The 2 of them are attempting to bash me and discredit me because they feel I should run things the way they want. I am not going to let anyone dictate me and bully me. Needless to say this OP told me prior that he was going to "write a post on his experience" I'm like really, WHAT EXPERIENCE?
So, the guys are writing reviews from your computer? Do I have that straight? Originally Posted by TinMan
No sir. I am familiar with the policies and I always tell clients to bring their laptop lol or worse case scenerio, write the review off of their phone. Btw. I have been very busy all week especially today (in and out of the hobby) I'm not trying to ignore anyone.
Using her computer could be misconstrued that she has several handles if that really happens Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Never happened.
Since writing reviews takes time, is the review time on the clock or off the clock? Originally Posted by pyramider
The time taken to write the review is seperate.