PSA FOR YOU GUYS.....

If a lady does NOT post her phone number in her ads, showcase, signature or ANYWHERE, what makes you think it is ok to give it to someone else? I am reference friendly and always tell my friends to have the lady PM me here, p411, OH2, switter, twitter....that way I know the lady is legit. I do not even like email, because I have had wives and girlfriends use email and cause lots of issues. Do you want us to start doling out your number to random people? Once you give out my number, you are no longer someone that I deem safe and I will let the lady in question know. I have a certain way I do things and expect my boundaries to be respected. I have had a few hobbyists over the past few weeks do this and 2 I have not seen in well over a year. Use a RECENT reference and play by the ladies rules. It isn't rocket science.

Rant over....happy Friday! It is 5 o'clock somewhere? Right? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I agree with not passing out numbers. For me, I am paranoid about giving out any unnecessary information of mine and, in transference, that of anyone else. To me, it is a simple matter of respect in the hobby as well as outside. You can never know how bad people will use information since they are better at being bad than most of us.
You would think that’s common sense but yes I feel the same way. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

When clients think with the little head common sense goes out the window.

If the number is not listed respect the privacy
  • gc161
  • 03-10-2019, 12:28 AM
Referencing through a phone number seems a little strange. You could be talking/texting anyone really.