If The Tables Were Turned and The Men were Providers

Would only post real photos without the airbrushing. Want them to see what they are getting, not what they think they are getting when I open the door. Rather they stay and enjoy the fun with me than turn and take off running. LOL!!
If I could get women to pay me by the inch, I would be a wealty man. Well, rich I guess. No, maybe well off, yea. Maybe not well off but at least comfortable. If not comfortable, at least I could support my self.. OK, OK, dead broke, but at least I would be getting paid!!!
I would advertise that I'm lactating, but then list myself as BFE light, so no sucking on the nipples.
Originally Posted by Jasser
LMAO that's a good one
tHe bEst 30 SecOndS of YouR LiFE
tHe bEst 30 SecOndS of YouR LiFE Originally Posted by CoHorn
So.... you'd have them to believe they'd get the whole 30 seconds?
If I could get women to pay me by the inch, I would be a wealty man. Well, rich I guess. No, maybe well off, yea. Maybe not well off but at least comfortable. If not comfortable, at least I could support my self.. OK, OK, dead broke, but at least I would be getting paid!!! Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Go for it, Bubba. "Pay by the inch - rounded up to the nearest foot" I'm sure it'd work.
a classic SNL skit... Fred Garvin: Male Prostitute:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/3514/satur...ale-prostitute
Go for it, Bubba. "Pay by the inch - rounded up to the nearest foot" I'm sure it'd work. Originally Posted by CenterLock
Nah, he'd still not have enough to get a small coffee @ seben leben...
I would starve to death Originally Posted by GDLMAN
+1 E 23

I have enough performance anxieties with the hot PYTs who have me convinced it's all about me, and I have a "beeg deek" (Natasha Fame said so, it must be true)

Now, under the gun to get it up and give Barbara Bush the ride of her life?

I can see the review title now:

"Can a needle also be a noodle? MTABSW - don't waste your money girls"
If The Tables Were Turned and The Men were Providers Originally Posted by SweetBianca
There would be a very high turnover. They couldn't handle what we do lol
+1 E 23

I have enough performance anxieties with the hot PYTs who have me convinced it's all about me, and I have a "beeg deek" (Natasha Fame said so, it must be true)

Now, under the gun to get it up and give Barbara Bush the ride of her life?

I can see the review title now:

"Can a needle also be a noodle? MTABSW - don't waste your money girls" Originally Posted by mtabsw
LOL I guess you would want the no review policy
I wish one of you gents would at least post a picture....just a little tease.
I wish one of you gents would at least post a picture....just a little tease. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Hmmmm

Beard - check
Mustache - Check
Plump - I love me a plump man --- Double check
He looks shaved down there ---- This man is a winner
He drinks beer, and I drink vodka ...... Perfect match.

Originally Posted by TonyStark
Flattery will get you everywhere!