Why Carry A Gun?

http://www.infowars.com/indian-women...PSSRxoB9XkrVwg==

After gang rape women in India demand gun rights. Tell them they are wrong Randy or biggen.

After gang rape women in India demand gun rights. Tell them they are wrong Randy or biggen. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well, like you Teawipe Allatoyah's are so fond of Parroting, I'd say that it's a "cultural problem." Evidently, those Indian guys have the same misguided ideas about their dicks as you Teawipe Dicks have about your guns. Very manly, hell, a lot of them even wind up with a wife vis-a-vis the ol' rape gambit.

You're an idiot.
Randy has nothing to add.

After gang rape women in India demand gun rights. Tell them they are wrong Randy or biggen. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

what does a rape in India have with you being a idiot?
Did your mother apologize for dropping you on your head?
Thanks for your detailed answer.Did they teach you snappy reply's like that in the orphanage?
Did your mother apologize for dropping you on your head? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually, I think it happened while squeezing too hard in an attempt to prevent birth.

There are some things better not born at all.
Randy has nothing to add. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LOL - just like most of your circular jerkular apples/oranges postings. If you don't like it, I suggest that you remodel your posting style to include content in the future.

BTW, I agree, it truly IS a shame that JDCornyhole's and LexusBlather's parents couldn't come up with a #3 washtub and a 10# necktie when they popped out.
Actually, I think it happened while squeezing too hard in an attempt to prevent birth.

There are some things better not born at all. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Who rattled your cage shit for brains?
but if the government wanted to round you up they could gun or no gun.they have more firepower. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I agree with this 111%.

Best thing to stop them would be the troops wouldn't turn on their own people. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's assuming quite a lot. The younguns coming in will do whatever they are told. They don't know better. We had it so good, we forgot to instill it into the next generation. So those younguns are blank slates, headed for Obama supporting whatever. When that generation comes to be in power, god help us.
Who rattled your cage shit for brains? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"There are some things better not born at all."

You prove it with each post!
Like you? The best part of you ran down your mammys leg. You give credence to Ron Whites you can't fix stupid.
Even your friends won't play with you biggen because you don't play nice.
Even your friends won't play with you biggen because you don't play nice. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

your mentors had to tie a piece of meat around your neck so the dog would play with you.
I carry a gun because I passed the training and have a clean record. It is my right to protect myself and others if necessary. To date I have stopped one carjacking, two assaults (6 to 1, and two professional thugs against a shopper owner), and a domestic disturbance (man beating a woman on the street). No shots were ever fired but the presence of a loaded gun calmed some angry or predatory people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
what right do you have to protect others?

and ... Bullshit on the rest of it, you lying can of shit. If that we're true, why would feel you had to tell everybody about it. Pure-D bullshit.