Does Dementia Joe jerk off before his afternoon nap

Don't need to search Z. Capon is a very commonly eaten dish in France.

Kind of a fag country devolving into third worldism, like Dementia Joe's America, but a swell place to visit. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Will again defer to your knowledge on that N.
Guess no one would know about that better than you eh N....

Watch ... bet the GOBC will be Awarding you soon N!!!!!

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Will again defer to your knowledge on that N.
Guess no one would know about that better than you eh N.... Originally Posted by Zollner
Sure Z, np.

I guess whatever keeps the thread title on page 1 works for me.
Sure Z, np.

I guess whatever keeps the thread title on page 1 works for me. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yup ya know how them Log Cabin bois luv attention!!!

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's not about me, it's about Dementia Joe.

Admittedly kind of vulgar talking that way about a 9/10ths dead 80 year old victim of a neurological disorder, but still.
It's not about me, it's about Dementia Joe.

Admittedly kind of vulgar talking that way about a 9/10ths dead 80 year old victim of a neurological disorder, but still. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
N, cum-on ya know it's all about how curious you are on his Presidential Stiffie!!!

Hear PM has plans to award you a 'special' freshly warmed up Golden Dildo ....only used once.....LOL

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Don't worry Z you can borrow it any time you have the urge.
Don't worry Z you can borrow it any time you have the urge. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
No way N.

I always preferred the pussy to the pole, you silly androgynous boi.....LOL

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No way N.

I always preferred the pussy to the pole, you silly androgynous boi.....LOL

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by Zollner
OK, just figured since you mentioned it.

Thread still cooking...
OK guess we're done mulling over Z's fantasies about my sexual preferences.

I hope the thread stays on top where it belongs anyway.
He should be hit'n Jill. I'll bet she's still got the fire down below, stays pretty good shape for an old Gilf.
Capon

A simple Google search of 'Capon' may explain that.....js Originally Posted by Zollner

hey Z, have you seen the WH release of Beavis Butt-Head Biden's' cognitive checkup?

they asked him to draw a picture of his vicious attack mongrel. who knew Joey was so talented?

Don't need to search Z. Capon is a very commonly eaten dish in France.

Kind of a fag country devolving into third worldism, like Dementia Joe's America, but a swell place to visit. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

what do you mean "kind of"?

BAHHAAA
Interesting to see how the right seems to think Biden is demented. Was it not Trump who a) thinks he won the election, b) considered Covid a hoax c) recommended we drink bleach, d) blamed BLM for the attack on the Capital, e) stayed up all night sending tweets, f) etc., etc.?
If the D designation belongs to anyone it goes better with Donald than Joe.
OK, just figured since you mentioned it.

Thread still cooking... Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
N. You are the one who started this silly thread ALL about Joe's joint!.....LOL
OK guess we're done mulling over Z's fantasies about my sexual preferences.

I hope the thread stays on top where it belongs anyway. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
N, again it's ALL about your thread where the MAIN Topic is Biden's Presidential Penis!.....LOL

As long as you keep bottoming, it should remain on top....you silly lil cubby bear......LOL
He should be hit'n Jill. I'll bet she's still got the fire down below, stays pretty good shape for an old Gilf. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Willie you mean, 吉爾 吉爾 ???