Al Sharpton......FBI Informant and Mob Snitch

Saw a video clip on TV last night of an FBI agent making a cocaine deal with a very fat Al Sharpton BEFORE he became an informant. FBI is mute about the video and what it means, Sharpton threatened to sue but never did (Al Sharpton not suing, now that's a story). I think they caught him and turned him.
Fucker deserves a pair of concrete shoes, or the very least inside a couple of cases of alpo dog food. Lol Originally Posted by seedman55
No, I doubt Sharpton would've ended in dog food. Cat food maybe, cause he's a big pussy, lol.

Jim
No, I doubt Sharpton would've ended in dog food. Cat food maybe, cause he's a big pussy, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Then he might have ended up as Chinese take out?
Then he might have ended up as Chinese take out? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What would they call that dish? Moo goo gai fat black man, lol.

Jim
Could care less about Al Sharpton. He says some stuff that I agree with but he is a generally disagreeable asshole and huckster.

Same as the right wing whackadoo conservative entertainment industry: he's figured out he can make a nice living by saying outrageous shit that maybe 15%-20% sort of the country agrees with and it outrages another 15%-20%. Keeps him on TV and, as we see here, in the news. He is eating this shit up.

Anyway, any sort of cockamamie (sp?) theory that he is going to get clipped by organized crime is bullshit.....unless he is fucking with some Mexican [forbidden subject} cartel. Then, I expect he will be sleeping with the fishes at some point.....or at least, pieces of him might be.
Could care less about Al Sharpton. He says some stuff that I agree with but he is a generally disagreeable asshole and huckster.

Same as the right wing whackadoo conservative entertainment industry: he's figured out he can make a nice living by saying outrageous shit that maybe 15%-20% sort of the country agrees with and it outrages another 15%-20%. Keeps him on TV and, as we see here, in the news. He is eating this shit up.

Anyway, any sort of cockamamie (sp?) theory that he is going to get clipped by organized crime is bullshit.....unless he is fucking with some Mexican [forbidden subject} cartel. Then, I expect he will be sleeping with the fishes at some point.....or at least, pieces of him might be. Originally Posted by timpage
I hate to break the news to ya but the Entertainment Industry is ran and controlled primarily by Liberals.

Jim
I hate to break the news to ya but the Entertainment Industry is ran and controlled primarily by Liberals.

You're wasting your time trying to explain that to Little Timmy-tard. The MSM has him hooked and following a South African murder trial.
  • CJ7
  • 04-09-2014, 02:03 PM
and the English Lit dept is "ran" by Republicans ..

RUN Forrest RUN !
I didn't know the Jewish deep pockets in the entertainment business were liberal. Thanks.
I didn't know the Jewish deep pockets in the entertainment business were liberal. Thanks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A few of them might be Conservatives, but many are Liberals. You can always tell by the movies they put out.

Jim
this must be the pro mafia thread....he gave information that led to the conviction of mob boss....
I guess bitching about al is more important than trying to help bring down the mob....
this must be the pro mafia thread....he gave information that led to the conviction of mob boss....
I guess bitching about al is more important than trying to help bring down the mob.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Al is your kind of guy... huh steveparANOID?
iffy....
al is your bogeyman....not mine....enjoy him....

Well, I hate to break the news to you genius but the conservative entertainment industry like FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Breitbart, and on and on and on, ain't controlled by liberals.