Question for the ladies

I was kinda laughing my ass off at her thought of you agreeing with her and creating a new thread. hahahahahaha
Hey Ricky I can prove that wimpy did agree with points I have made before. What can you prove?

Whimpy by all means post away your new thread like I said it's America of the free. It also means that I am free to ignore it too. Just like I do with almost all of the threads you post. If you hadn't notice I rarely post or even look at a thread started by you. So thanks for the heads up.
I can prove he's going to post up a scathing thread with you as the inspiration.

I'm glad you feel that way..... I'll be sure to quote you in a new thread you will surely find interesting soon....

Originally Posted by Whispers

lol
If a provider would tell me up front that she'll mention our encounter in the Ladies room...

I'd fuck the shit out of her into tomorrow ...

That's what I'd be thinking....
If a guy acts "entitled" then the provider would rightfully have a negative feeling about it. But If he merely informs her that he is an active participant in our community, it should be no problem.

Another scenario is that the guy is looking for either a review discount or "better" session, which is understandable. The better providers are giving their best effort each time anyway, but perhaps some providers (with mixed reviews) need to be coaxed into doing it right.

Many possibilities.
I'm so flatter that whimpy is taking so much time to research and write about me. It really shows how much he gets obsessive and really has the time to devote to such activities that involves people who are obsessed with someone or something. Sadly I will not be reading it. People like that tent to twist up FACTS, take things out of context, and will do anything to prove to themselves that they are not obsessed or wrong in any way. It's a type of manipulating trap. Thanks and truly I am flattered, but I have better things to do. So enjoy that little snake pit. Bye-bye
Another scenario is that the guy is looking for either a review discount or "better" session, which is understandable. The better providers are giving their best effort each time anyway, but perhaps some providers (with mixed reviews) need to be coaxed into doing it right.

Many possibilities. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Maybe, but usually the time to negotiate a review discount would be before booking, wouldn't it?

But then I wouldn't know, because I've never taken a review discount or asked for any other considerations, contrary to what some here would have you believe - based entirely on idle speculation.

Sometimes after a session, I'll bring up the subject of a review, and the response has varied from "I want you to write a review" to "Please don't, I wasn't at my best today."

But I always write a review, because of the incentive of PA credits.

And I've always given "Yes" reviews, even when I didn't particularly hit it off with someone, as long as I got the impression that the provider was trying.

If I didn't particularly hit it off with someone, that would come out in ROS, along with how well she really seemed to be trying in the TCB and BCD areas.

Some may call that WK, and that's their prerogative. I just call it being honest and fair.
Maybe, but usually the time to negotiate a review discount would be before booking, wouldn't it?

But then I wouldn't know, because I've never taken a review discount or asked for any other considerations, contrary to what some here would have you believe - based entirely on idle speculation.

Sometimes after a session, I'll bring up the subject of a review, and the response has varied from "I want you to write a review" to "Please don't, I wasn't at my best today."

And I've always given "Yes" reviews, even when I didn't particularly hit it off with someone, as long as I got the impression that the provider was trying.

If I didn't particularly hit it off with someone, that would come out in ROS, along with how well she really seemed to be trying in the TCB and BCD areas.

Some may call that WK, and that's their prerogative. I just call it being honest and fair. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Honest and fair? It seems like you simply prefer to make excuses for the whores than to share accurate information that could help another member avoid the negative experience you had yet are still willing to give a "Yes" to.....

Some may call that WK, and that's their prerogative. I just call it being honest and fair. Originally Posted by Dev Null
I hate to agree with whispers but I think if you have a negative experience you should go ahead and write a "no" review. From what I've seen, "no" reviews aren't career ending...actually I don't know what a "no" would do to my biz cuz I'm so low volume and don't have many reviews..but I've actually heard of times when they've given a provider a little boost in business. Either way, if it is honest I'd appreciate accurate feedback more than a "yes" that includes a "no" ROS.

Maybe it would be cool if we had a sliding scale or rating from 1-5 stars. Or like hotels. Then maybe the price could be at least a little bit related to quality of the experience. I know if I stay at a 5 star hotel I will probably have a nice room and food, service, etc will be top notch and I will pay more but if I stay at a 2 star I get a great deal, still probably sleep ok but quality wouldn't compare to the luxury hotel. But then some of you smart fellas would probably target high priced girls and give us a bunch of "no" or low star ratings in hopes that we would have to adjust our prices.

Anyone have experience from places where it's legal? How do regulations affect all of this- reviews, pricing, treatment/perceptions, community, etc?

I don't have enough experience to know any of the answers. I'm just thinking out loud...
I don't have enough experience to know any of the answers. I'm just thinking out loud... Originally Posted by lizshue81
This sounds like so many ladies that post threADS in Coed.
This sounds like so many ladies that post threADS in Coed. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh?
A WK’s advertisement of his WK services: “Don’t worry if you are not at your best and don’t worry if we don’t hit it off. I am going to write a YES review for you no matter what.”

What a disservice to the ECCIE community, This is the opposite of fair and honest. I would hope even providers would understand this.
This sounds like so many ladies that post threADS in Coed. Originally Posted by Still Looking
A WK’s advertisement of his WK services: “Don’t worry if you are not at your best and don’t worry if we don’t hit it off. I am going to write a YES review for you no matter what.”. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
So this is what you mean by threAD?
A WK’s advertisement of his WK services: “Don’t worry if you are not at your best and don’t worry if we don’t hit it off. I am going to write a YES review for you no matter what.”

What a disservice to the ECCIE community, This is the opposite of fair and honest. I would hope even providers would understand this. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
This is why I don't offer review specials.. I also think girls who do them should apply the discount to the next sessions not the one being reviewed
So this is what you mean by threAD? Originally Posted by lizshue81
Thinly veiled ad posted under the guise of being a thread.
thread AD