Feds Pile Up Vaccine 'Adverse Event' Reports as They Decry Scaremongering Elsewhere

You think he’ll consider those cogent points you make?

I don’t think he’ll read down that far.

Purpose of this thread was simply to SPAM the forum with questionable, hackneyed anti vax claims from another bullshit infosource as a means of diverting from the items he wants to bump down the front page. Lies and misinformation, btw.

https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/the-expose/

Top rated for misinformation and “quackery.”

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-expose/

You really think he’s worried about the dreaded COVID vaccine? If so, perhaps he’d add his opinion to the 10,000 word cut and paste propaganda piece he jammed onto the forum. The essence of SPAM.

DF has done this in the past.

The data he presents is proven bullshit. Just enough to clog up the forum pipes. You’d think he knows that.
... How 'bout showing some respect for the OP.

Commenting here is VOLUNTARY - you don't have to comment
in every thread.

... I believe the vaccines SAVED LIVES - but perhaps people
should not have been forced to get them.

Dilbert and the other mates here are entitled to post
whatever topic they believe may be important - as are you.
And me.

#### Salty
And everyone is also entitled to post information that contradicts/refutes the information in the OP.
It just has to be on topic. While you don't have to comment in every thread, you can if you want to as long as it is on topic.

Whether or not people were "forced" to get the vaccine or not is a topic for another thread.

in every thread.

And me.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
... Me post is on-topic.

"Adverse Events" - bad reaction to the vax is what is being
discussed and in certain cases glossed-over.

I think the OP might understand the point of me comment.

#### Salty

in every thread.

And me.

You’re moderating this forum now, Salty?

I’m entitled to comment on the content of the thread, and it is bullshit from a proven source of lies and misinformation. That’s the “what.” And it’s totally on topic. The “why” is my opinion, to which I am also entitled.

I’d say don’t play dumb, but you know … throwing in an opinion as an “oh by the way I’m on topic” is as much an admission of the SPAM as the OP itself, who still hasn’t posted an opinion, defense of the clear lies or explanation for posting it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in every thread.

And me.

i have YR on ignore for a reason. so i can't see its post unless someone quotes it. it has nothing to say other than having a potty mouth.

its complaints are not noteworthy.
And everyone is also entitled to post information that contradicts/refutes the information in the OP.
It just has to be on topic. While you don't have to comment in every thread, you can if you want to as long as it is on topic.

Whether or not people were "forced" to get the vaccine or not is a topic for another thread.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
anything that has to do with the "vaccine" is on topic. forced or not; it does not need to be a topic for another thread unless one chooses to do so.
Really, DF?

Guess what, man.

All the best.
Jabbed nine times and proud of it! Hell yeah! Originally Posted by Tiny
Yeah, that's something to be proud of. Big Pharma should give you a good Samaritan award, lol.
  • Tiny
  • 08-14-2022, 06:44 PM
Yeah, that's something to be proud of. Big Pharma should give you a good Samaritan award, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm waiting for them to start issuing loyalty cards. I'm sure I'll be a premium customer for all three, Pfizer, Moderna and J&J. I don't eat the same thing for lunch every day, why should I get the same vaccine?
  • Tiny
  • 08-14-2022, 06:48 PM
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-expose/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The Daily Expose reports on Covid-19 and Vaccines from a conspiratorial perspective....They also report patently false information such as this INVESTIGATION: 110K Deaths? NHS Data shows only 3000 people have died of COVID-19.

Failed Fact Checks:

Wearing a face mask causes brain damage because of a lack of oxygen - False

By the end of January 2022, all vaccinated Germans will have AIDS and be 100% more vulnerable to Covid infections.
– False

Whoa! Maybe you're premature in writing this off Yssup. It sounds better than anything on the Comedy Channel.
I'm waiting for them to start issuing loyalty cards. I'm sure I'll be a premium customer for all three, Pfizer, Moderna and J&J. I don't eat the same thing for lunch every day, why should I get the same vaccine? Originally Posted by Tiny
It's obvious you went to the Pharmacopeia Pickadilly, lol.
The Daily Expose reports on Covid-19 and Vaccines from a conspiratorial perspective....They also report patently false information such as this INVESTIGATION: 110K Deaths? NHS Data shows only 3000 people have died of COVID-19.

Failed Fact Checks:

Wearing a face mask causes brain damage because of a lack of oxygen - False

By the end of January 2022, all vaccinated Germans will have AIDS and be 100% more vulnerable to Covid infections.
– False

Whoa! Maybe you're premature in writing this off Yssup. It sounds better than anything on the Comedy Channel. Originally Posted by Tiny
I haven’t watched CC in a long time. Do they feature clowns and jokers now?

• Tiny
  • 08-15-2022, 09:22 PM
I haven’t watched CC in a long time. Do they feature clowns and jokers now?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope, but the Southpark Pandemic Special could vie with Dilbert's source, the Expose, for pure entertainment value. And actually that's something that Levianon and Dilbert would probably enjoy just as much as you and me. I sense the makings of a real Kumbaya moment here.

I can't really see myself sitting down and watching Southpark and quaffing a few cold ones with that group though. Undoubtedly Levianon would laugh at me every time I slipped my N95 mask to the side to sip some cold beer.
Nope, but the Southpark Pandemic Special could vie with Dilbert's source, the Expose, for pure entertainment value. And actually that's something that Levianon and Dilbert would probably enjoy just as much as you and me. I sense the makings of a real Kumbaya moment here.

I can't really see myself sitting down and watching Southpark and quaffing a few cold ones with that group though. Undoubtedly Levianon would laugh at me every time I slipped my N95 mask to the side to sip some cold beer. Originally Posted by Tiny
Don't let that Covid see ya do that, lol.