Nobody wants to talk about Bernie Sander's racist attack on Baltmore

• oeb11
  • 07-29-2019, 07:50 PM
if a DPST is offended by a caricature of Obama - while propagating the propaganda of the thousands of Trump memes and cartoons as "Business as usual" - including much worse types of publications - including allegations of forbidden topics by Trump by LM in this forum - and against the Rules! -

The Hypocrisy of the DPST 's and LSM is clearly pointed out.

SomeOne cannot see their own self in the Mirror.

Topic is Bernie Sanders Racism for pointing out the conditions in the slums fo Baltimore - something the DPST's want lots of money to fix - but that money goes to corruption, and nothing ever changes for the poor people affected. Where are the efforts to help these kids graduate high school, avoid gangs, have a stable married life to create a family, a stable job - and Live a better Life!
NOwhere - because the DPST politicians want their people in Baltimore conditions to keep them on the Plantation and voting for meager handouts from Cummings, et al.

keep the rats, shit drugs and urine flowing in the streets - and the people will vote for DPST's - until they figure out the game.

See how LA and San Francisco are turning -now bubonic plague has resurfaced in the shit filled streets of LA.
DPST's only want to feed at the Federal trough!
Cool guys.

Thanks for affirming your support of TWK’s racist memes. Make no mistake, he didn’t post that shot by accident. And it wasn’t the first time.

Thanks for clarifying.

I suppose when you support Trump, you think it’s OK to look past such things.

Hopefully ECCIE feels otherwise.

Oh, and oeb11, I am not a DPST, if that’s what you’re insinuating. I wouldn’t call you names. I call Trump names. But not fellow posters. Not anymore. Amazing how you think you’re above the rules.
  • oeb11
  • 07-29-2019, 07:57 PM
As before - the RTM is your friend.
Cool guys.

Thanks for affirming your support of TWK’s racist memes. Make no mistake, he didn’t post that shot by accident. And it wasn’t the first time.

i never post anything by accident. it's all calculated to several decimal places.

Thanks for clarifying.

I suppose when you support Trump, you think it’s OK to look past such things.

Hopefully ECCIE feels otherwise.

They won't. if they did .. your ilk would be getting the Pm's. there is a certain liberty allowed with public figures.

Oh, and oeb11, I am not a DPST, if that’s what you’re insinuating. I wouldn’t call you names. I call Trump names. But not fellow posters. Not anymore. Amazing how you think you’re above the rules. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you do worse than call other posters names. you interject challenges to every post .. just to challenge them. you ask for explanation .. you are baiting posters in doing so. Even I don't think you don't actually understand .. you are simply being antagonistic to anyone who supports Trump.

and what will the staff make of that???

check your PM's.

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
No need to make everything so damned ugly all the time.

Things are contentious enough without all the ugly.