Funniest Moments

I had a client put on latex gloves before the session started. I thought it was very funny. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Wonder WTF boardman was thinking???
boardman thincking "I better put these gloves on so I don't get pregnant"
I had a client put on latex gloves before the session started. I thought it was very funny. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
OMG me too this week. Handle starts name starts with T right? I almost laughed out loud...I thought he was joking. I thought "man this guys one joker!"
ewwww...
Some of use are old enough to know that silk nylons are great!
You know...I am only here for a few reasons. 1. I am prettier. 2. I don't care what others say. 3. I don't have to prove that some women are wrong (Alyssa). But I can add to her grief...if you'd like. Just ask me.
I have been waiting enough! If my BP ad just goes away again...after I post...I will know it's you or someone that you have be-friended. This is my livleihood. Dont F"""k with it. I understand, and you have said, that I am a loser! Please, I don't want my business over run wth your friends. I will get out of this place. I understand that young guy and women are good!
^^^ WTF is he talkin about???
I was thinking the same thing,lol! I thought it was just me confused,good to know im not alone
boardman thincking "I better put these gloves on so I don't get pregnant" Originally Posted by dearhunter
It worked......I'm not pregnant.
I have been waiting enough! If my BP ad just goes away again...after I post...I will know it's you or someone that you have be-friended. This is my livleihood. Dont F"""k with it. I understand, and you have said, that I am a loser! Please, I don't want my business over run wth your friends. I will get out of this place. I understand that young guy and women are good! Originally Posted by CumBakKid
Now you know why I never post after midnight...
Sofia.... hahahahahahahaha
See? That would've creeped me out. Thats like something out of a horror movie.

Or I would've been insulted. Like so what are you tryin' to say! Only you Brookie with your twisted sense of humor..........

Does it have to be a session or can it just be "doin' the deed?"