Glad to be back!!

"posted about a guy stalking me..and without knowing i cant list just his first name", "lesson learned.. i guess", "I never have regrets"

Well there you have it fuctards and whores. Straight from her whores's mouth. I say you put that in the sigline so you can remind everyone you are a proud OUTTING whore.
Anywayyyyyyyy glad ur back
..i recall ur activities before i left..lolz. Hope u havent caught anything yet hun!!�� Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
He's immune. Only human on earth that is..,but he's immune.
Like I stated in the past, girls used to be able to post guys first name with handles in the provider's area. Then they realized the rules were ass backwards...

Outing has been done since this board went up in 2009, girls just didn't get shunned for doing it privately in girls area till recently..

Doing it publicly then you got shunned..

Outing is outing, whether it was done publicly or privately.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Anyone else find it ironic that the LPMOW is trying to explain outing to us?
If I use the same fake name here that I use at finer dining establishments while waiting for a table that is not by the fucking kitchen door or the damn busboy station and some potty mouth whore recognizes me and says she saw me there does that mean next time I will not get a better table?
If I use the same fake name here that I use at finer dining establishments while waiting for a table that is not by the fucking kitchen door or the damn busboy station and some potty mouth whore recognizes me and says she saw me there does that mean next time I will not get a better table? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The mind is a terrible thing to waste
Anyone else find it ironic that the LPMOW is trying to explain outing to us? Originally Posted by Wakeup
That's like TheCutepapi warning us about the dangers of voice recordings.
Welcome back
That's unacceptable. Hopefully that forum has been purged although the damage was probably already started. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I was just stating the facts...

It would be alot of work for them, to go back in all those threads to clean every last guys name out that was outed.

From 2009 all the way up to close to 2015

They had no problem with then, but now they do heh..
No that didnt stop me at all!!
Muahh!
That's unacceptable. Hopefully that forum has been purged although the damage was probably already started. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
OP of original thread also put that guys first name.(Public) look at the last word in her post.

Read post number 6 as well.

I backed up my posting that it was ok then to(Out someone privately in private forum) And public? but not now..

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=157664

But I did stumble on a posting that still had a guys real name and full number "Public outing" (no banned), still left in the "Alert's" area and hasn't been removed or stared out..
  • RoxyG
  • 03-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Glad to see youre back
Here's another funny one and look who's in that thread lmao.. He had np that, that guy was getting his 1st name blasted, he was concerned with the reference part ain't that funny.

OP of this thread pretty much put the guy's whole name there... If she had the handle would've been put there to "Public" there was not a banned even when she put 1st and last name altogether, they edit out the last name.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=319022

Politics
Dear God, that last person to give a sermon on OUTTTING, is a ban verfied OUTTING whore. One can argue you posting those threads can be considered OUTTING. I leave it to the mods to make that decision.