I have a question for hobbyist and providers

Birdie, I guess it depends what you are looking for.

For me, I am mostly repeats and it seems to work. For sure, you can be more relaxed ( always nervous first session), build on goofy little things, mannerisms and small talk and a damn site easier to schedule.

But hey, given the opportunities in DFW, you can go one new lady a week for several years around here if that is what you want...
how about some of DFW area's finest come visit and show us the way its supposed to be?
relax, let yourself believe in the fantasy, but never, ever forget that it is just a fantasy. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I disagree.

It's rare, but sometimes there is genuine chemistry.

Also, there are a select few that I could actualy call "friend" and have indulged in non-bcd activity with, where no money was involved.
I've seen 3 women two times. In all three cases a third time was not in our future. I'm almost nervous to see a woman again because it hasn't voted well yet.
Birdie, I guess it depends what you are looking for.

For me, I am mostly repeats and it seems to work. For sure, you can be more relaxed ( always nervous first session), build on goofy little things, mannerisms and small talk and a damn site easier to schedule.

But hey, given the opportunities in DFW, you can go one new lady a week for several years around here if that is what you want... Originally Posted by Judge Smails
I agree with the Judge. I am mostly repeats. Which for me means the whole experience is repeatedly consistently great from start to finish: scheduling, timeliness, session fun, before and after rituals, etc. I agree too with Reese and others. The better you know someone the better it gets. But that is just me. WALDT.

I have been seeing my ATF for over a year now and it seems to be better each time we meet simply because we know what we like and we enjoy the mutual pleasure. We have developed a "relationship" over this time that allows us to be at ease with each other, a little more than just someone on the first meeting.

It all depends what you want and what "turns" you on about seeing someone. We all have different ideas about this. Originally Posted by elgato111
I have seen one of my ATF's over a dozen times in the last year, and WOW! I've seen her twice in the last month and all I can say is, "there's a reason I keep seeing her, she absolutely rocks". She loves sex, has a rocking body, knows what I like and I know what gets her motor running. Guess if I found that outside the hobby, I'd be gone in a minute.