Motley Crue & Poison

Roxanne will not be wearing a bra to the concert hell or panties, hehe
  • Paven
  • 05-09-2011, 04:57 PM
I just read that the New York Dolls are also in the lineup, that is some ol' skooly shiznit right there. I can't wait to see what those guys look like now lol.
Aren't these guys really really old?
Yeah the guys are at 50 or about there. Still in great shape overall. Some bands are timeless....

sixx
Awesome bands! They can still put on a hell of a show, regardless of their age.
So who's all going tonight? I have floor seats row 15
I'll be there tonight, really looking forward to the concert. I was also at Bon Jovi's concert in March, they were just awesome. Next stop perhaps Def Leppard next month but I haven't made up my mind.
I'll be there tonight, really looking forward to the concert. I was also at Bon Jovi's concert in March, they were just awesome. Next stop perhaps Def Leppard next month but I haven't made up my mind. Originally Posted by thehobbydude
I missed Bon Jovi this year but saw them in Dallas last year. I already have my Def Leppard tix.
  • Paven
  • 06-09-2011, 10:18 AM
I'll be there with Hells Bells on! Wait...wrong band lol, nah I'll be there tonight. Kick starting my heart!!!
I wounder if Nikki Sixx is gonna kick Bret Michaels ass on this tour?

If you do not know what I am talking bout go to Metal Sludge.tv
  • Paven
  • 06-09-2011, 10:34 AM
I don't care about drama, I just can't wait to RoCk out!!!
I'll be there with Hells Bells on! Wait...wrong band lol, nah I'll be there tonight. Kick starting my heart!!! Originally Posted by Paven
No, it's Girls Girls Girls lol
Damn, I can't believe I'm gonna miss this are they playing anywhere else close and soon? I've danced among other things for some of those guys when I worked at the clubhouse in Dallas. Best times of my life!!
Oh the club house.... I love that place... I have only been there once and it was the best. They only played Rock and no rap....