The best blow job I’ve ever had

Saw her twice so far same price as HectorS stated. She's really eager to please. Someone please let me know where do I post a review....
Saw her today. She gives a good DT sloppy bbbj. Will see her again soon. Best head i’ve Had this year. Thanks hector
Going tomorrow. I assume fs is available for an upcharge. Don't go paying more and inflating prices causes that whore to get gps. Will do a review Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
I visited her last night. BBBJ and fs for the $40 and no up charge talk. She is a trooper. There was an older white girl in the room with her who went into bathroom while we played. I did not get a real good look at her but from the short convo we had I assume she works also.
I texted her and radio silence
Finally made it. Thanks Hector for sharing intel. I do review tomorrow on lunch break
I visited her last night. BBBJ and fs for the $40 and no up charge talk. She is a trooper. There was an older white girl in the room with her who went into bathroom while we played. I did not get a real good look at her but from the short convo we had I assume she works also. Originally Posted by xtheunknown
Two questions:

1. Did your FS happen to be Catholic?
2. What was the body type of the other girl in the room? BBW? Skinny?
Catholic fs is available,I didn't partake, but when she realizedshe was out of covers when I was there she told,it's cool I'm clean if u are and my tubes are tied,lol told her I'll pass and stick my dick back down her throat��
she is having gps, now asking $40 for head only and $80 for FS! Not giving it to let her jack up the price.
The cops are now staking out where she stays, so she must’ve hit their radar with all the traffic coming in and out. It’s unfortunate, but looks like all the attention went to her head, and she getting careless. I personally am avoiding her now at all cost. It might be good head, but not worth the headache
This chick has hit LE’s radar, and are staking out where she’s staying. Guess all the attention went to her head, and she got careless. I would avoid her, unless your idea of a good time is three square meals a day.
When I was there today aroun 1pm there's no LE
Two questions:

1. Did your FS happen to be Catholic?
2. What was the body type of the other girl in the room? BBW? Skinny? Originally Posted by smileyTXguy
Not bbw but certainly not skinny. Typical middle aged woman body.
  • Tnuts
  • 11-16-2017, 02:31 PM
Has a double partner now, quoting $100 each
Send info so I can contact her