If you had to pick a Blond!

I must say Laney Von. Now I am partial but she is the cutest thing on the planet and word is that she's dynamite BCD also.

Summer, you beat me to it. I was going to suggest Ryann as well. I must attest a total sweetheart and dynamite as well I hear.
Thanks for all your responses. You have given me some quality contacts.
Elle Coxxx and Heather Winston would be my choice.
Payton Palmer
Haley Spencer
Cameron Coxx is my choice.
I would have to say Tara Evans. As the previous post about her stated, treat her nice and respectful and the treasure is all yours.

Gentleman prefer Blondes. Blondes are more fun.

Fact or Myth?

TO BE CONTINUED!

em
I could swear I read a post that stated that Tara Evans dyed her hair to become a brunette.

Oh I realize that can change daily-lmao.
I would have agree that some blondes have more fun. Two that come to my mind are Laney Von and Ashley Stone. These ladies are truly beautiful and BCD they are as good as it gets. While I enjoy many burnettes as well, these are two pretty terrific young ladies that are quite enjoyable to be with. I would highly suggest eating your wheaties before seeing either of them.
  • iggy
  • 05-28-2009, 03:34 PM
In the upper regions of the Great N/East!

The most fun was with Blonds or With Blond highlights!!

Just IMHO!!

Iggy
  • YSD
  • 05-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Sloan Mischief is my ATM blonde or not. If you want to see a provider who is over the top PSE, then Stormie Daze is a must see. She is fucking crazy and loves cock in every orafice. When a girl starts a session with "I am just a real fucking slut" and then backs it up to the point that there is no question that she is telling the truth you know it is the real deal.
So many choices! and so little time. For those of us mature gents who still prefer the finer things in life these ladies could really fxxx up my head (the big one) Kelly get the de fibulater handy and lets get it on!
  • Stag
  • 06-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Well, I'll give a quick +1 for Heather Winston -- blond on the outside, but anything but stereotypical blond between her (nice to nibble on) ears.
Elle Coxxx + 1
Do blondes have more fun???
Do blondes have more fun??? I love all my blonde girl friends.