WhirlAway EXPOSED- PROOF THAT WHIRLAWAY IS A FRAUD

Using screen names in the title of a thread is a douche bag move. IMO
Using screen names in the title of a thread is a douche bag move. IMO Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I agree. He should have used..................

Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY in the title of the thread.

That way he wouldn't have exposed anybody of importance!

Then again, TrendyTurd is about as unimportant as any poster in the political forum! Six of one, half a dozen of another!
[QUOTE=bigtex;1053573021]I agree.

Thanks, Dickhead.
[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1053573424]
I agree.

Thanks, Dickhead. Originally Posted by bigtex
Your welcome, Jizmbreath
You are a complete imbecile; I never liked Romney, I did think he was a better alternative to a 2nd Obama term.......and yes, the GOP is part of the Big Government problem !!!!!!!! That isn't any big news item.

You process information like a child. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You are a LYING POS- Do I need to post all your Pro-Romney threads- and States you claim were trending Romney? Do I need to post all of your freaking Polls and "expert" predictions that Rpmney would win in a landslide??? Do I need to Post how you went APE-Shit after Romney won the first debate????

You just got exposed plain and simple you lying turd!!!!!!

If you weren't really a supporter of Romney why were you drooling over the majority of his policies and defending him? Why didn't you have any Pro- Ron Paul Threads or Pro- Gary Johnson threads??? You know why? Because you are a fucking fraud- and a troll you only created those post to get a fucking reaction- what a loser.
+1
You are a LYING POS- Do I need to post all your Pro-Romney threads- and States you claim were trending Romney? Do I need to post all of your freaking Polls and "expert" predictions that Rpmney would win in a landslide??? Do I need to Post how you went APE-Shit after Romney won the first debate????

You just got exposed plain and simple you lying turd!!!!!!

If you weren't really a supporter of Romney why were you drooling over the majority of his policies and defending him? Why didn't you have any Pro- Ron Paul Threads or Pro- Gary Johnson threads??? You know why? Because you are a fucking fraud- and a troll you only created those post to get a fucking reaction- what a loser. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
What part of the "lesser of two evils" do you not understand, WE? Anything you have misconstrued as Whirlaway supporting Romney was actually his complete rejection of support for Odumbo.
Anything you have misconstrued as Whirlaway supporting Romney was actually his complete rejection of support for Odumbo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
JD Idiot's twin brother IB, took his head out of CC's ass and now it's bobbing up and down in Trendy's lap!
JD Idiot's twin brother IB, took his head out of CC's ass and now it's bobbing up and down in Trendy's lap! Originally Posted by bigtex
You really should seek professional help for your Cranial Rectumitis, BigKoTex the BUTTer Bar Ass-Hat.
Do I need to post all your Pro-Romney threads- and States you claim were trending Romney? Do I need to post all of your freaking Polls and "expert" predictions that Rpmney would win in a landslide??? Do I need to Post how you went APE-Shit after Romney won the first debate???? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
that shouldn't take too long
JD Idiot's twin brother IB, took his head out of CC's ass and now it's bobbing up and down in Trendy's lap! Originally Posted by bigtex
Just call them Neil and Bob. That's what they do Kneel and Bob
To my amazement I have 100 % proof that everything Whirlway has stated about politics in the last 2 years have been lies. Whirlaway is the biggest troll and lying POS that has every appeared on this site.
There was a topic started by Jewish Lawyer entitled: Brook People in America" : http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=802446&page=3

Whirlaway makes a comment on post 34 that shows his true colors: It reads as following:

A big Amen to that !

The only way to get the Washington Leviathan under control is to slash the federal budget............30% or more........return most functions back to the states...........if New York wants to provide state health care, let em !

If you voted for Romney in 2012, you are part of the problem. If you voted for Obama in 2012, you are part of the problem.

If you gave donations to either candidates; you are a bigger part of the problem.

Please note what is highlighted in RED- after nearly 10 or months of Whirlaway kissing up to every GOP candidate who was leading in the polls and all his states that was trending Romney- Whirlaway now wants to retract those statements and amdit that voting for either Romney or Obama or giving donations to either candidate was a huge mistake and part of the problem in this country. HOLY APE SHIT- did Whirlaway just throw Romney under the bus??? Read it for yourself guys YES he did!!!
I hope guys like LexusLover, COG, IB, and LovingKayla now see what a fraud Whirlaway is and always was- Whirlaway was playing you guys- he made it appear that he was pro- Romney but in reality he never liked the guy- again I would not be amazed if Whirlaway actually voted for Obama- remember Whirlaway has openly stated that he didn't vote for McCain in 2008- he won't acknowledge either Yes or No if he voted for Obama in 2008. Whirlaway you have been exposed a a FRAUD- you are a sheep in wolf's clothing- you are a fucking troll that only spews these anti-Obama threads in order to illicit a response because you have a pathetic life!!!!!
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I have 100% proof you are a douchebag. see above^
You really should seek professional help for your Cranial Rectumitis, BigKoTex the BUTTer Bar Ass-Hat.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well look who's back to peepee and poopoo talk! But now, it's a bit gayer than it was before....
Well look who's back to peepee and poopoo talk! But now, it's a bit gayer than it was before.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only "a bit?"
Q. Did you hear about the gay guy named Yssup Rider that's on the patch?
A. He's down to four butts a day.