Types of Providers

FMH, I think the first two are about right, and I assiduously try to avoid the young girl with pimp provider. But I can honestly say I've never encountered (hobbying less than 2 years) any haus frau just doing it for the extra geeters. And I think that would be a rush, if only because it's a first. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
Extra geeters?
Well, to derail again....

I totally agree with Poppy and M A X....

I do not have a Type....

I love the socials cause I get to meet / interact with the ladies and my opinion has Definitely been changed by that. I need the connection and the mind in the game.... And since I am in a forced low volume mode I want to make sure my money is well spent (And you Definitely passed that one M A X!)

Anyhow, I love ladies close to my age to play with, and am morally opposed to Pimps (BIG fan of Primping though). Housewives doing it for extra money... Where do I find them... LOL!
Geeters = approximately 1970s slang for coin of the realm. Also remember frequent use of the word, ducats, but I like geeters better. Don't remember if I knew from whence it came, just that a lot of folks used it there for awhile. BTW, know any hausfraus? Gonzo likes variety and needs feeding.