Read the full whistleblower complaint against Trump

it didn't rain where I am.. and didn't you read what I posted? what the fuck did I deflect? I gave you 2 God Damn reasons to impeach, from the transcript.
so we should give money to any corrupt government that wants it, right?

what's treasonous about questioning the new Ukraine administration's honesty? they have a known track record of corruption, and why are we even giving any money to them anyway? we need that money in the US, right?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you know why we give money to the Ukraine, quit being retarded.
you know why we give money to the Ukraine, quit being retarded. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

remember all the money we gave Pakistan to help find Bin Laden? only to find out they were hiding him all along?

thank you for your post, Greta.

BAHHAHAAA
remember all the money we gave Pakistan to help find Bin Laden? only to find out they were hiding him all along?

thank you for your post, Greta.

BAHHAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
of course I do.. what about it? why do you change the subject? too hot to discuss Trump?
I'm going to humor you for just one post, although I don't think you believe anything you wrote. this is all made up? the transcript is phony? what exactly is fake about the transcript Trump himself released? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks, but there's no need. Now go read what the transcript said and compare that to what Adam Schitt said it said then tell me who's making schitt up.

Schitt even admitted it.
of course I do.. what about it? why do you change the subject? too hot to discuss Trump? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

not with you, Greta.

thank you valued Trump voter!
Thanks, but there's no need. Now go read what the transcript said and compare that to what Adam Schitt said it said then tell me who's making schitt up.

Schitt even admitted it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
are you on that parody shit again? get over it.
are you on that parody shit again? get over it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're in denial. Get over that.
You're in denial. Get over that. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Nah, he was born in a state of denial.
You're in denial. Get over that. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
you admit it's about the parody? you consider that to be Schiff's lying?

please..
Schitt wouldn't know parody if it walked up and bit him on the ass.

Yes. He lied. On national television.

Yes. He lied. On national television. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
+1

Schiffty lied in a formal setting wherein the man being interrogated would go to jail for spewing shit lies like Schiffty did.
working with a Foreign Government to alter an election, and withholding appropriated funds to that Government if it didn't go along with the scheme. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ok, I will resist the temptation to do a FTFY here... but you can easily substitute the words "expose US political corruption" for the words "alter an election".

As for the second part, there's no proof of a quid pro quo. It has to be explicit, not based on suspicion. (See 2016 Supreme Court decision in McDonnell v. United States.) Was it a quid pro quo when the Clinton Foundation took millions in bribes, er I mean donations, from the Russians and Frank Giustra to approve the Uranium One deal?

I personally think trump acted inappropriately here, but not illegally. There are two sides to this debate, and right now each side is just spinning furiously to convince John Q. Public that its narrative is the correct one. IMO the democrats are over-reaching far more than the Republicans.

Yes. He lied. On national television. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
+1

Schiffty lied in a formal setting wherein the man being interrogated would go to jail for spewing shit lies like Schiffty did. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you Boys are hopeless.

maybe Lusty can let you borrow a bit of his common sense. don't be greedy, though, he doesn't have enough to be giving any away.
you Boys are hopeless.

maybe Lusty can let you borrow a bit of his common sense. don't be greedy, though, he doesn't have enough to be giving any away. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why don't you explain it, hotshot?

The only reason Schitt had to walk it back is because a couple of Republicans called his ass on it. That's when he came up with that pansy-ass excuse of "parody". Fuck that schitt!

What part of "he lied" do you not understand?