Encounter: K-Pop Candice

Move on BD you don't know me.
Having a high hooker body count doesn't make you special it shows you have no real world game.
I believe looking back on your encounters looks to me like you have suck my dick by proxy more than once.
What was the screening process like since they say screening is required.
What was the screening process like since they say screening is required. Originally Posted by FriendlyKC
  • jan-w
  • 09-26-2024, 10:21 AM
What was the screening process like since they say screening is required. Originally Posted by FriendlyKC
Originally Posted by jan-w
Move on BD you don't know me.
Having a high hooker body count doesn't make you special it shows you have no real world game.
I believe looking back on your encounters looks to me like you have suck my dick by proxy more than once. Originally Posted by retiredworker
And you do the same, you didnt have a dog in the fight between me and Thugabee.
Not sure why you felt the need to even comment.
I dont know or care to know you but maybe you and that wannabe have a special connection and you wanted to white knight him..fuck idk kinda weird.
So you brought yourself into it that fight so now you can go back and sit down as you dont know ...well anything about anything that includes me.
And you do the same, you didnt have a dog in the fight between me and Thugabee.
Not sure why you felt the need to even comment.
I dont know or care to know you but maybe you and that wannabe have a special connection and you wanted to white knight him..fuck idk kinda weird.
So you brought yourself into it that fight so now you can go back and sit down as you dont know ...well anything about anything that includes me. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Kinda what happens anytime "Thug" shows up. You know the review or thread is going downhill quick.....
Gentlemen it’s time to stop the insults and stay on topic
looks to me like you have suck my dick by proxy more than once. Originally Posted by retiredworker
BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!