TOYZ GUIDE TO BUDGET HOBBYING

To funny! Thank you for this very entertaining read!! LOL
Batteryless clock! To fuckin' funny. Originally Posted by LuvThatKitty
A slow running clock would be better.....
Far too fucking funny! Thanks!
Good stuff.

but crap, what am I supposed to do with the 300 bottle wine vault? I suppose I could rip out the shelving and convert it into a moonshine distiller . I don't think I can give up my wine "hobby" at this point...
  • Toyz
  • 04-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Good stuff.

but crap, what am I supposed to do with the 300 bottle wine vault? I suppose I could rip out the shelving and convert it into a moonshine distiller . I don't think I can give up my wine "hobby" at this point... Originally Posted by cyrick
Its a gradual decline...when working the budget restocking the wine cellar/rack takes on less importance...its ATF or 3 bottles of Rothchilds...UTR or a nice domestic Cab....
Hilarious!

BTW, that's a pretty nice-looking table.
Its a gradual decline...when working the budget restocking the wine cellar/rack takes on less importance...its ATF or 3 bottles of Rothchilds...UTR or a nice domestic Cab.... Originally Posted by Toyz
I see. Luckily the stock is in good shape at the moment. A couple of verticals I've been building for a while may suffer though!
  • Toyz
  • 04-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Exactly
  • Toyz
  • 04-26-2012, 12:22 PM
Exactly Originally Posted by Toyz
And it can be yours today for the low price of two outcallsin fact everything in the chapter (besides the cat and the girls) is available...its as easy as wiring the funds to: ToyzReliefFund.com. I accept all major credit cards, wire transfers, letters of credit.

While supplies last I will throw in a Toyz World Tour 2012 TShirt for just the price of shipping & handling ($250 in U.S funds).

All donations are somewhat tax deductable and will give you a sense of pride in knowing you have helped me realize my dreams...

Also. For those that want to donate smaller amounts, please feel free to excercise that inalienable right. Think about it in this manner...there is NO WAY you are going to see some of these girls, so why not help assure that I do?

Thank you,

tOYz
  • Joan
  • 04-27-2012, 04:00 AM
I will take ten of those .....wait, what is it?
Nice one, Toyz! TFF. This posting of yours shows your deep dedication to the hobby. And only one year into it?! Kudos, sir!

Also, please remember that if you cannot afford discounted Randall's groceries, your friendly neighborhood church will give you A FREE FOOD BOX!

Then, your pale skin, dark circles and anemic blood due to malnourishment from the expired canned vegetables and government cheese cups will really prove your true and loyal lust for her.

Perfect!
I just tell them I'm a record producer. Works every time.
Thought this was going to be some deal about how to negotiate. But instead it's a great piece about how to live just by eating pets. You know, cats. Good gawd, man, pussy! It's pun.

Funny, you're an author of great skill.
Damn funny and well written. Thanks for the laugh!