Hey Ladies, What’s the Easiest Way to Get Screened?

Op...I really don't think lack of time is your problem. As the saying goes just do it or if your an ignorant redneck....get r done
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2019, 01:36 PM
Go see sherry and you're back in the game
Is that you Suiram?
I can’t remember the last time I saw a call who didn’t take P411 for confirmations. Look into getting confirmed there.
Go see sherry and you're back in the game Originally Posted by BLM69
SherryOfDFW, B?
I can’t remember the last time I saw a call who didn’t take P411 for confirmations. Look into getting confirmed there. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Unless he had an account prior to October of 2018, he can't get confirmed there:

I’m certainly serious about it, Nicole. And as far as RW info being or not being disclosed immediately, that absolutely isn’t a knock on you or your credibility, but from this side of things (and in figuring because of your perspective, you can empathize) we as men have to be discreet and cautious as well.

I apologize for any lines being crossed, as that is never the intent. Thank you for jumping in and clarifying. Hopefully we can get it all straight and actually have a chance to meet without anything being tarnished. Originally Posted by TristanThick
All right then come put your money where your mouth is. Let me get your screen today and pop that cherry 😂🤣🤪
I'll just add that if a lady like Nicole has been on Eccie since 2012 with no history of any sort of discretion issues - then giving her your info is probably safer than giving your ID at a store when you buy something.

This isn't Backpage.

PS LOL at Nicole's match.com comment.
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2019, 03:42 PM
SherryOfDFW, B? Originally Posted by TristanThick
Yes sir, she'll vouch for you after you see her. A lot of newbies go this route
And I screen newbies one way- holding up their drivers license in a selfie. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox

I'd like an appointment!

I'd like an appointment!

Originally Posted by slubby
�������� Puuurfect nothing like a fellow super villain to spend time with it.. story around town mr. Simpson is that you like to play rough don't dish out what you can't take..lol
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2019, 04:34 PM
Sherry!!!
  • PGATS
  • 03-17-2019, 05:39 PM
All right then come put your money where your mouth is. Let me get your screen today and pop that cherry 😂🤣🤪 Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
FWIW everything Nicole has said is spot on.... I went that route and her history of professionalism and discretion is why I had a blast with her and haven't needed a RW screening since....
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2019, 07:52 PM
NC is great and has real soft natural breast