Preference for Sex: Sweet or Wild?

Damn Lana...I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke!
Cheers!
Damn Lana...I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke!
Cheers! Originally Posted by italian1
I knew that would get you, Contestant #1!
Ah Ha...You remembered!!!!
I like to spend a little time getting to know her. After all, I picked her for a reason. I could have seen just about any other provider on this board or just saved my money. But I didn't, and it's nice to see a provider who recognizes that. So a few minutes of getting to know the person is vital for me and even though this is a job for the provider, I'd bet she'd rather enjoy her job than not. That being said, I don't even require the illusion of passion, but I do like for the provider to fuck me, whatever, like she wants to get it on with me. If she also enjoys it, more's the better. At the end of the session, it gets down to the fact that they're just people and so are we.
" But, by all means, he has the right to sound as creepy as he wants"

hey, wait a minute. he's a Valued Poster. It says so right under his name! Originally Posted by rex4998
OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!
Sweet & slow DATY followed by wild athletic sex always results in the best multiple orgasms for me.

xoxo Sophie
My preference is to start sweetly....kissing, cuddling, foreplay......and turn it into a wild passionate experience......and end it sweetly.......