Encounter: Double Trouble BDD & BFW

By the way she's not Cuban she's white and the name I posted is correct.
I saw Reese about a month ago. She looked rough - big bruises on her ass, bloated and just unhealthy looking. I suspect her upbringing and/or her current situation is not good. She’s a nice girl and while she didn’t approach me that night I had already decided I would politely decline.

P.S. Yes, there is a bartender there that dances at a non Rick’s club and she is cute as hell. Haven’t been to see her at the other club though.
I saw Reese about a month ago. She looked rough - big bruises on her ass, bloated and just unhealthy looking. I suspect her upbringing and/or her current situation is not good. She’s a nice girl and while she didn’t approach me that night I had already decided I would politely decline.

P.S. Yes, there is a bartender there that dances at a non Rick’s club and she is cute as hell. Haven’t been to see her at the other club though. Originally Posted by Sticksandstones
Does she have piercings?
Well her firing didn’t last long. She is back and pregnant
She's pregnant? I thought she just got fat and gained 15
Lbs
Just saw her the other day, and she is not pregnant. I even asked her. Just weight gain along with the new girls!
She's back at BDD or some other club?
She's back at Baby Dolls Dallas.
I think that she bounces back and forth between both. She texted me and told me she was going to be at BFW last week.