Best Hobby Vacation Location?

I’m in Medellin now. Fantastic! Someone previously mentioned Blackbeard’s in the DR, great place if you don’t speak Spanish. I’ll be there next month. Look in the international sectio of Eccie, as I have past reports there.
Sounds like you got a Hall Pass.
  • BLM69
  • 12-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Huskerdude is the Columbia guru on where to go, good guy
Moscow. Without a doubt.

Secondly, Kiev now that all the Maidan shit has blown over.

3rd: Ralph was spot on about FKK clubs. But don't forget the amateur artists/students in East Berlin. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
I would say Kiev for sure.

Is that Krystal Boyd in your avatar?
In my youth I mongered my way across Nevada, visiting a dozen or more brothels in a ten day period. It was entertaining and not too expensive (this was the ‘80s), but I’m told these days everything is covered, and the prices are higher. But a great way for a bachelor to spend a couple of weeks. Remember Las Vegas county is not legal. Originally Posted by Runcible

Right now-- the brothels are still not open. Its the only business in Nevada still "COVID restricted"-- to the point where one woman is suing the state over it.

Also-- these days, the cheapest brothels in the state are in Elko, and even there-- you're going to spend a minimum of 400 for an hour. Gone are the days of the flat fee brothels (Shady Lady, etc). You might be able to catch a deal in Ely-- but its not going to be quality.
In the early 80s, you could hit those Nevada brothels and get full service no condom sex and bbbj with a super hottie for $40. Those where the days jesus. I even got in before I was 18, they didnt care. Went with high school buddies. Super fun and great time.
For experience, price , quantity and ebony preference I also recommend Blackbeard’s. DR is very affordable and Blackbeard’s is like shooting fish in a barrel lol. The rooms are nice and the girls are coming onsite. When I was there some guys were hitting 4 girls in a day ! If you also want vacation activity there some nice things to go and do or just sleep , eat and fuck at Blackbeard’s lol !
Though since I have been to DR my bucket list has Thailand and the German FKK clubs. I also had a great time in Costa Rica and I will absolutely go back to CR.
For experience, price , quantity and ebony preference I also recommend Blackbeard’s. DR is very affordable and Blackbeard’s is like shooting fish in a barrel lol. The rooms are nice and the girls are coming onsite. When I was there some guys were hitting 4 girls in a day ! If you also want vacation activity there some nice things to go and do or just sleep , eat and fuck at Blackbeard’s lol ! Originally Posted by playerplano
I agree about BB's. I used to go there 3-4x a year, but have cut it to once since I discovered medellin. Medellin is actually 1st world country where I stay whereas BB is 3rd world. Chicas are similar in price, but I like Medellin chicas better. Got back from Medellin a couple weeks ago and am hitting BB in a few weeks.
I would love to hit medellin or CR but I have an SO so no way to get that to work. Even on BS excuse of business trip i would not be able to explain why I was out of the country. Lucky fuckers
Surprised no one has mentioned Tijuana. Easy to get to and good fun thats not too expensive.

Also While I've never been, Pattaya Thailand is on my bucket list. Sounds like a place you'd like and should check out.
Pattaya in Thailand. Depending upon the Covid restrictions
In the early 80s, you could hit those Nevada brothels and get full service no condom sex and bbbj with a super hottie for $40. Those where the days jesus. I even got in before I was 18, they didnt care. Went with high school buddies. Super fun and great time. Originally Posted by Doug4343

Yep.. those days are LOOOONG gone. Elko is the best overall "bang for your buck"-- they have a few brothels with a $400/hr rate (and very attractive ladies). You can get some really smokin hot ladies at Mustang or Sheri's when they're open-- but you're going to pay through the nose (I've literally seen ladies turn down $1500 for the hour).

All the fees associated with being a legal worker have really changed the dynamic.
I'm convinced it makes the most sense to hobby in the States with high end girls. While they individually are more expensive, you have to consider the logistical costs.
I'm convinced it makes the most sense to hobby in the States with high end girls. While they individually are more expensive, you have to consider the logistical costs. Originally Posted by EverybodyLovesFangFang
It’s true the price to get there has to factor in but even with airfare a trip to CR or DR doesn’t run up the tab too high for me. Plus I really don’t go to monger. I will see one or two girls in a week of vacation but I’ll do all the other adventures when there. Just being in a foreign country, meeting people and doing things is fun.