Repeat Clients-What do you do to keep them coming back?

I think its about clicking, I would like to think its because I give them VIP treatment & treat them like Kings ( & my skills ) but I think its an overall chemistry and comfort level you reach with each other.

I still see the very first one I met to this day , the majority of mine are repeats Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
ditto!!

Attitude/playfulness/open mindedness/adventurous spirit/and most important thoughtful!
{I have one VERY special ATF...he makes me gifts personalized with me in mind...Thanks PJ}
  • Sami
  • 06-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Definitely chemistry! I have several, and I have asked them, what I do that brings them back?
They say they like my sincerity, I am always ready when they arrive. My place is always clean. I make them feel special not a dollar amount. And I give a dam good rub. I truly enjoy what I do and it shows

I have one goal and that is you leaving completely relieved,and relaxed

Have a better than great day!
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2011, 10:49 PM
It is difficult to describe exactly what makes me repeat multiple times with a lady, but in one way or another they have a good combination of three things: they are interesting, they have a great attitude, and we have some things in common outside the bedroom.

Almost every lady I have seen is good at the physical exercises, but those that can capture my imagination stand out as special.
If I like the part between her ears, I'll be back.
If she seems to enjoy me as much I her, and anticipates my particular needs/desires on a given day, as much as I try to anticipate her's, I will be back as often as her schedule and my finances allow. I guess a summation of the above would be a true GFE provider.
I have to agree with everyone else it is attitude,personality, intelligence, BCD, and for me I am just me and like to add a personal touch so it isn't so much a a business. I would like to add the gentlemen have to have the same traits otherwise I have no desire to see them again. Plus I like to add something new everytime we meet something they are expecting
Discounts have very little influence on me coming back to see a provider.I'd rather over pay someone I really want to see again then go to a provider for a discount I didn't have as much fun with.It's more about which providers made it more memorable for me long after the session is over.This may sound insignificant, but to me it was a special moment when a provider put Neosporin on my elbow after our session was over because of a cut from work.It's the little things like this that stand out that make me want to go back to someone who actually cares about there clients.
Time before, during and afterwards; makes me feel like I'm the only thing that matters.. Easier said then done. Rates...have nothing to do if I'll be a return visitor
For me to make my wonderful guys comming back I'll offer them the best of me make them feel very comfortable and spoil them soo much. I like when they keep coming back to me it makes me feel very special
You'd have me crawling back to you, Selena.
For me to make my wonderful guys comming back I'll offer them the best of me make them feel very comfortable and spoil them soo much. I like when they keep coming back to me it makes me feel very special Originally Posted by Selena51
I don't think you would ever having problem bring clients back..With your sexy self
I would have to say that there are four different types of girls I see. The ones who I'm curious about who end up not being worth the time (one time only). Then there are the girls who are attractive and you have a good time with but they just seem like they are going through the motion and there just waiting for your time to be up, so you feel like a number, herd the cattle. I understand why they have that attitude so I'm not mad at them but the only way I'm going to see them again is If I'm really drunk and noboddy is available, so probably not going to see them again. The third type Is a girl who treats you better than most put there, a little hotter and likes or at least offers with no resistance dfk and bbbj, everything else is great but those two are really important for a repeat and repeat and repeat. Every thing is perfect and you start seeing them a few times a month of more and then all of a sudden they start getting really comfortable and start treating you like a friend and start slipping in service. Now I don't say this to be mean and I do want to be friendly as much as you really can be but the clients arnt your friends there your clients and they come for the fantasy. This hot beautiful young women wants or will sleep with me. That is why l come and continue to come. Once the fantasy is gone and its obvious that it is only about the money for her and she doesn't treat you the same any more then I stop seeing them and move on. Now I know that it is 100% about the money but the fantasy is that it's not. The forth type girl I see is a regular that is eventually going to become like the third type. In the end it really doesn't matter that much because there are a lot of girls out there but it is really nice to have one that makes you want to come back week after week. For me be honest but make me feel special. I would also say don't be a clock watcher - that is one of the things that turn me off a girl quick. You get there and she seems egar to start and the. Shortly after is ready to finish and rush out even before your time is up.
I would have to say that there are four different types of girls I see. The ones who I'm curious about who end up not being worth the time (one time only). Then there are the girls who are attractive and you have a good time with but they just seem like they are going through the motion and there just waiting for your time to be up, so you feel like a number, herd the cattle. I understand why they have that attitude so I'm not mad at them but the only way I'm going to see them again is If I'm really drunk and noboddy is available, so probably not going to see them again. The third type Is a girl who treats you better than most put there, a little hotter and likes or at least offers with no resistance dfk and bbbj, everything else is great but those two are really important for a repeat and repeat and repeat. Every thing is perfect and you start seeing them a few times a month of more and then all of a sudden they start getting really comfortable and start treating you like a friend and start slipping in service. Now I don't say this to be mean and I do want to be friendly as much as you really can be but the clients arnt your friends there your clients and they come for the fantasy. This hot beautiful young women wants or will sleep with me. That is why l come and continue to come. Once the fantasy is gone and its obvious that it is only about the money for her and she doesn't treat you the same any more then I stop seeing them and move on. Now I know that it is 100% about the money but the fantasy is that it's not. The forth type girl I see is a regular that is eventually going to become like the third type. In the end it really doesn't matter that much because there are a lot of girls out there but it is really nice to have one that makes you want to come back week after week. For me be honest but make me feel special. I would also say don't be a clock watcher - that is one of the things that turn me off a girl quick. You get there and she seems egar to start and the. Shortly after is ready to finish and rush out even before your time is up. Originally Posted by Zappy
This has always been the case for me with repeats. It's almost like marriage when the honeymoon phase is over. That's why I always try to mix it up with new girls, along with seeing my ATF. Keeps things interesting.
I think its about clicking, I would like to think its because I give them VIP treatment & treat them like Kings ( & my skills ) but I think its an overall chemistry and comfort level you reach with each other.

I still see the very first one I met to this day , the majority of mine are repeats Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

I don't get to see the first gentleman I saw when I started but we do talk. he's in a different state so its a real hit and miss. I have another I see whom I was his first, he tried a few others but decided to just stick with me, he truly is a BFE when we get together and its so fun!

I have to agree with you on connection, and the amount of fun we have together.
It doesn't matter how good someone is behind closed doors, if there isn't chemistry, or personalities just don't seem to work well together, it won't be as fun, and odds of repeats won't be as good.

As far as discounts on rates for regulars, I think this is kind of like hobbiest leaving a tip. While not expected, it is a nice way to show that you appreciate them, which is good customer relations IMO.