Hi everyone I have a question for the guys!

in my culture it is unlucky to trim any body hair (other then top of head) so the last time I was blown by a girl with braces it took about an hour to get untangled. And when she smiled it looked like she had a mustache on her teeth.
NaN that's gross. At least they were real braces and not spoofs.
at least I did not bring up my hairy anal mole.
damn that's gross. You don't expect me to TUMA do you?
I think it depends upon the provider. It seems like many don't know how to use their tongue piercing except to play with it when they are bored.
damn that's gross. You don't expect me to TUMA do you? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
not if you have braces.
I think it depends upon the provider. It seems like many don't know how to use their tongue piercing except to play with it when they are bored. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Damn straight.
NaN, how can you be so hot and so gross at the same time? Euwwwwww
Blessed, just blessed.
  • Rezo
  • 09-03-2011, 03:51 AM
well if a girl ...or a guy for that matter... has a tongue ring/stud then odds are pretty good you know they suck dick.

Some years ago my girl tried the tongue stud thing but to be honest it did nothin' special for me. I was actually relieved when she eventually took it out. The sight of it would make me cringe just a bit.

braces are a go!! ..watch out for hair tho
in my culture it is unlucky to trim any body hair (other then top of head) so the last time I was blown by a girl with braces it took about an hour to get untangled. And when she smiled it looked like she had a mustache on her teeth. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Now thats funny! LOL
A BJ is one of the greatest things that can ever happen to you! I've never needed a bicycle chain throw in to make it better! Some things are just wonderful just the way they are!

I used to think the tongue ring would enhance a BJ, but now I don't really find it necessary for a chick to even have one if she can suck dick real good. Maybe the chicks who has them use it to enhance the pussy-eating experience.

Nowadays I always worry about metal being in a girl's mouth. I have never kissed a chick with braces, let alone got head from one with braces.

I was hangin' out at one of my favorite strip clubs earlier this week and this new dancer straight up came to me and said "Let me suck your dick in the VIP!" She had braces, a lip piercing AND a tongue piercing! I was like, naww, hell naww!!! LMAO!!!
Braces adds a little different kink to it.
  • Rezo
  • 09-05-2011, 01:31 PM
I was hangin' out at one of my favorite strip clubs earlier this week and this new dancer straight up came to me and said "Let me suck your dick in the VIP!" She had braces, a lip piercing AND a tongue piercing! I was like, naww, hell naww!!! LMAO!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62