You ought to see to your boy dems.

The entire premise is absurd and a departure from reality. There's not 1 American in a thousand that believes this nonsense. There aren't going to be any secret police or death camps or any of the rest of the ridiculous nonsense you extreme right-wingers like to get your panties all wadded up about.

Some of you are just stupid and that is what it is. Others, like the silly old man, are just shit-stirrers who know its all nonsense but get some sort of weird satisfaction out of the attention they receive by propounding the argument....and the rest are just drama queens. The one common denominator is that you are all fucking bizarre beyond belief. Originally Posted by timpage

Same thing they thought in Cambodia as they were being led out of the
towns into the killing fields by the Camera Rouge, they didn't even take
any extra cloths or food with them because they thought it was only
going to be for a couple days, after all that is what they were told.

Were they having an absurd departure from reality?
The entire premise is absurd and a departure from reality. There's not 1 American in a thousand that believes this nonsense. There aren't going to be any secret police or death camps or any of the rest of the ridiculous nonsense you extreme right-wingers like to get your panties all wadded up about.

Some of you are just stupid and that is what it is. Others, like the silly old man, are just shit-stirrers who know its all nonsense but get some sort of weird satisfaction out of the attention they receive by propounding the argument....and the rest are just drama queens. The one common denominator is that you are all fucking bizarre beyond belief. Originally Posted by timpage
Hey Timmy!

The only real danger in all of this paranoid lip dribbling will come from the Teawipe Parrotriots.

As things continue not to go their way and as they continue to feel ignored and marginalized (it doesn't matter to them that they seek life outside of the mainstream), the Teawipe Parrotriots will continue to feed each other the pablum of "how can they not SEE!?!" Their inability to think ratonally leads them to believing in the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny grade fantasies Glen Beck and other apocalyptic visionaries create for them. This will eventually lead some of them to actually snap and take matters in their own hands because they cannot understand why 99.9% of the rest of us can't see their good friend Harvey the Imginary Rabbit at their side, even if he's packing an AK-47.

So, at some point there will be an armed march by our idiot Teawipe True Americans on some courthouse (or outhouse) somewhere or some Congressperson's town hall meeting that will get out of hand because "NOBODY CAN SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO OUR GREAT COUNTRY" and there will be casualties when these "true believers" decide to make everyone shut up and pay attention to their bullshit. One would hope that these geniuses are smarter than that and could be expected to have some self control when it comes to not having to have everyone be just like them, but I doubt it's possible, especially as things continue not to go their way. The frustration level accompanying their ever increasing inconsequence will eventually get the better of these lesser, malleable minds and they will decide to "Stand Up for America!" Yeah, right.
Same thing they thought in Cambodia as they were being led out of the
towns into the killing fields by the Camera Rouge, they didn't even take
any extra cloths or food with them because they thought it was only
going to be for a couple days, after all that is what they were told.

Were they having an absurd departure from reality? Originally Posted by bojulay
I'm 100% positive that nothing will happen here.. in 2016 someone else will take over and we can all look back at most of these threads and laugh... before of course gearing up first to start hurling bricks at the next one in charge.
I found a video about Timpage, Randy4Candy, Yssup, and the other Libtards
on here. They were the ones at the front of the line.

ha ha ha ha

I like the soundtrack
I think we have some paranoia setting in here Originally Posted by JCM800
It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you!
I found a video about Timpage, Randy4Candy, Yssup, and the other Libtards
on here. They were the ones at the front of the line.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
Bo-Jo-Lei, you need to keep up in here. You might want to begin by figuring out who the lemmings are. HINT: look for the pack behavior.
Actually Kayla, Ive never met you. Nor would I sully myself with your cheap musky ooze.

You can call me all the names you want, but I'm not fucking crazy! I just play it on ECCIE!

However, you give Whookers a bad name. You are the one of the biggest hate mongers on this board ... I bet you hate men, too!

That said, will you marry me?
Bo-Jo-Lei, you need to keep up in here. You might want to begin by figuring out who the lemmings are. HINT: look for the pack behavior. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Have you learned to swim yet R4C, only about a thousand more
miles to go, and Yssup forgot his water wings again. I told you
to take care of him.

ha ha ha ha
WTF have you been drinking tonight, bubba?