MissAnnabell

Looks like Annabelle was in arlos account and replied to Bigdeal while still in arlos account. Either that or arlo just thinks Bigdeal is a true sweetheart. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Well I suspect a lot of people have a crush on BigDeal so that doesn't really mean too much by itself.....

Im sure AbbyofKC getting a little board vacation in back in October which happened to be the same time as a review from @rlos doesn't really mean anything either.

I will shut up now. I should probably do some work today.
But BigDeal is a sweetheart.
He's been wearing the clamps Savannah gave him for quite a while.
Wow...I never knew you felt this way about me Arlo. Maybe I need to see about getting a set of pics done.
I'm having to rethink everything now...
Malwoody's getting boring.
Wow...I never knew you felt this way about me Arlo. Maybe I need to see about getting a set of pics done.
Malwoody's getting boring. Originally Posted by BigDeal
I think we all completely understand your username now. Even straight guys want to give you a mouth hug.
Lol
Malwoody's getting boring. Originally Posted by BigDeal
I am sure that you're a sweetheart, BD. And I'm happy to provide a few chuckles for everyone.

But I was replying to Annabell's post of July 24. In a Corona induced haze, I must have clicked on BD's post instead.

Anyway, Nobody got into my account and I haven't seen Miss Annabell in maybe 3 years.
She got a normal job and probably out of the hobby currently Originally Posted by Umbra

Hey umbra been trying to send u a message but it says ur inbox is full n u cant receive any messages until u delete some!
Looks like Annabelle was in arlos account and replied to Bigdeal while still in arlos account. Either that or arlo just thinks Bigdeal is a true sweetheart. Originally Posted by Gemma34

LMFAO
Ya all realize this thread is like 2 yrs old!
Arlo said he was in a corona induced haze. Has a completely different meaning 2 years later. I was hoping he was going to be ok.