Being too nice

There are some things that don't quite make sense here. Let me clarify using your terms. A 3 year old relationship versus someone you messaged after a few hours search. To quantify this in terms used by others, put the worst possible version of events out there.

If either of these two people went on the board to trash your good name, whom do you think would have more credibility? The 3 year old relationship with a hobbiest, or the hours long non relationship with the other provider?

Empirically the person that knows you better will have more weight as to deciding whom to believe.

Has either person done this? (Edit Looks like she posted and is fine with it, but now she feels like he is an asshole (yet to be confirmed))

It does not appear as such, so until you posted NO ONE KNEW!

So I agree with the two hobbyist that feel like you burned the wrong bridge for no real reason. Again, speaking antiseptically, you ( I assume) never agreed to pay the other provider anything. You had a customer, you offered her a split for his donation, and asked is she in? She has no more expectation of a NCNS being any different than is she booked him direct. Obviously she accepted.
A simple apology to her, maybe a "In three years he has NEVER done this, there must have been something horribly wrong or he would have called" is about all you owe her. Gas money as indicated at most and a promise that if you get back in contact with him, an explanation is to follow.

Now, don't get me wrong. If he starts posting on the sites and it is obvious he ghosted you, then yeah, post. But without knowing what could possibly have happened, and to my knowledge, she has not posted throwing you under the bus, then you are borrowing trouble by airing this in public and yeah, you most likely burned a bridge with a loyal customer over a new acquaintance.

If your name is of that much concern, then you did more damage with the post as evidence that five or six hobbyist have stated such in small words before my lengthy addition.

Re-read PMDelites offering again and take the advice of the majority of the responses. Apologize to her, and give this long dedicated customer a benefit of the doubt. At least you did not "out" his Handle (hopefully not in PMs) so that could be reparable.

I don't know how you repair the damage you did to yourself from this post. Somehow you just leapt to conclusions and made assumptions of his worst behavior, and any hobbyist reading this will naturally put themselves in his shoes in a world where shit happens and people are not perfect.

He deserved SOME loyalty for his proven track record of 3 years of good service.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2017, 09:26 AM
OP: no shows are part of the hobby and it's not your problem to take care of her, you were both left with dry pussy

The $20 I suggested was not a joke, if someone had me drive and the contract got canceled, that $20 is paying for lunch and some gas in my tank

I don't understand how a provider that charges hundreds of dollars for one hour is struggling for money? Time to re-think the hobby as work or take some finances classes, that's just ridiculous!
3 years of good business and you're going to put a bullet in it for one NCNS?
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2017, 01:16 PM
3 years of good business and you're going to put a bullet in it for one NCNS? Originally Posted by Sfoster
That just shows the client never had a connection after 3 years besides the $, hooker logic never seems to amaze me lol
That just shows the client never had a connection after 3 years besides the $, hooker logic never seems to amaze me lol Originally Posted by BLM69
If you met the Op you would understand. The girls I give shit to here normally deserve it for one reason or another. I'd don't just troll anyone, if I really troll someone they're usually not good for the hobby.

Please understand by troll I mean multiple posts - sometimes I just like to post something stupid because I think it's funny.
I'm sure this girl would appreciate that you feel bad about the client n/s'ing but to pay her for the missed session is too much hun... You are over thinking it. I would email your client and say how disappointed you were that he didn't bother to call and cancel.. and let it go. He will either message you back with some sort of explanation or not. Either way, I wouldn't expect you to pay me for it. I cant imagine she would either. Shit happens. Its all going to be ok. I promise.

~Kelly TNT
throwing away a client of 3 years, over 1 mistake?

Imagine if guys on here were that extreme. Most ladies would have no regulars.
Beautiful how are you doing
Whats the saying among mongers?
BROs b4 HOs

And it's stated the other way for providers
HOs b4 BROs
Every girl on here should know the nature of the business. End of story. Feeling bad and posting it doesn't make a difference. I'm sure everyone's time could have been spent making money. Everyone who has booked has a chance to be a NCNS. Who knows anymore.
I regret this happened and empathise. I'll offer up lunch for SP and Eve so they can scheme and laugh and sigh. I'll just get the check and stare and touch myself under the table.
......... if I really troll someone they're usually not good for the hobby.... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Well thank God you're here to preserve the purity of this little criminal enterprise we got going around here. Here's a suggestion that's worth what you paid for it; how about terminating the trolling.

But thank you for posting the most asinine statement I've read in quite a while.
Can you stop acting like a 5 year old her and being so bitter here.I've had a bad night. But I don't think it is in you to be encouraging. Anywho I'm going to bed and try to sleep. All I want to do is cry here. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
anyone that knows your nasty ass history.......would avoid you like the plague...your nasty....and you have been reviewed in group situations, (shutter)......so don't play like your nasty self has been defamed......
  • gt27
  • 04-12-2017, 12:25 AM
anyone that knows your nasty ass history.......would avoid you like the plague...your nasty....and you have been reviewed in group situations, (shutter)......so don't play like your nasty self has been defamed...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
This is true class right here. Obviously you don't like her, why don't you shut up and ignore her posts?
It has been too long since I saw SP. But the lady I last saw was lots of fun, beautiful, sexy, great to talk with, overall a very sweet and kind person. I am sorry to read others do not share my opinions.

As far as the guy NCNS after all the work you went thru to arrange a double I have the following suggestions of what you might have done:
1. text him to say you hope he is all right and he had a good reason for the NCNS
2. tell him you hope to see him again soon, never burn bridges
3. as soon as you knew he was a NCNS you start messaging everyone you know and offering them a spur of the moment dbl at a special price

Of the many times I visited SP there was one really fun night.
I walked into the room and she said "I'm starved, I ordered us pizza, it will be here any minute. I'm paying."
5 minutes later the pizza arrived, we sat and ate, drank, watched TV, talked, then had a wonderful time together.

I only have positive things to say about SP and wish her all the best.