Another rising republican star takes a hit.

• WTF
  • 02-24-2018, 08:20 AM
Strange. The news last night TWIE Said he was a democrat and it was the DNC Scrambling to get him to resign, not the GOP.. Originally Posted by garhkal
You see wtf you want to see. No credible news source reported that.
You see wtf you want to see. No credible news source reported that. Originally Posted by WTF
And YOU, of course, determine for everyone in the forum, what's " credible " or not. Right HOVEL BUILDER !!! And if it's Chris Matthews saying he's got a tingling down his leg or Rachel Madcow spewing Her/ his/ it's conspiracy theories , then it's THE irrefutable source, RIGHT Hovel Builder ?
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2018, 08:57 AM
And YOU, of course, determine for everyone in the forum, what's " credible " or not. ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Find one news source that reported a Republican Gov was actually a Democrat. Just one....let's let the forum review that source.

I doubt if you can find even one news source that reported the a Republican Gov was actually a Democrat.

Which brings me back to my first charge...You see wtf you want to see, not what is actually there.

Find one news source that reported a Republican Gov was actually a Democrat. Just one....let's let the forum review that source.

I doubt if you can find even one news source that reported the a Republican Gov was actually a Democrat.

Which brings me back to my first charge...You see wtf you want to see, not what is actually there.

Originally Posted by WTF
So YOU are now claiming to be a "coach " HOVEL BUILDER ? Does that include "coaching " those undocumented illegals on WHO to vote for and how to " spitroast " YOU properly ?
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2018, 11:52 AM
So YOU are now claiming to be a "coach " HOVEL BUILDER ? Does that include "coaching " those undocumented illegals on WHO to vote for and how to " spitroast " YOU properly ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No , I'm coaching you to stfu and let people wonder if you're really that stupid instead of confirming it with each and every post you make.

well there's this Democrat mayor under investigation for having an affair with a police officer. there's even a nude pic of her found on the police officers phone. she's gave up her phone but refused to give the passcode. she kinda looks like hillary
well there's this Democrat mayor under investigation for having an affair with a police officer. there's even a nude pic of her found on the police officers phone. she's gave up her phone but refused to give the passcode. she kinda looks like hillary Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You saw Hillary nude? How is your eyesight now?
You saw Hillary nude? How is your eyesight now? Originally Posted by bamscram
never said she was Hillary, just a passing resemblance.
Governor is defiant, lawmakers want him gone.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/u...-indicted.html
well there's this Democrat mayor under investigation for having an affair with a police officer. there's even a nude pic of her found on the police officers phone. she's gave up her phone but refused to give the passcode. she kinda looks like hillary Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You saw Hillary nude? How is your eyesight now? Originally Posted by bamscram
never said she was Hillary, just a passing resemblance. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...rom=new-cookie

He should change parties. That way it will look good on his resume. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Go back to your original country Salami. That will look good on your passport. You're an Un American jerk off. Hit the road loser