Discrimination Repost

... and you find the girls who fucking LOVE YOUR FINE FUCKING ASSES and you fuck their fucking brains out till they can't fucking walk straight.

... Originally Posted by tntangie
All I want to know is if you talk like that during a session. 'Cause if you do, I'd like to schedule three, please.
You know what, forget my post.

I'm not in the mood.
All I want to know is if you talk like that during a session. 'Cause if you do, I'd like to schedule three, please. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
uh, yeah i do!

read my reviews love.

I can talk filthy while fuckin...and all edumicated in between.

It's like a walkin/talkin/fuckin paradox!

Yeah, yeah bro... I know...you don't feel like going head to head with me because yet another thread would get shut down.

It's ok. I still love you and I'd still have lunch with you - but no, I won't fuck you. Happy MLK 3 day weekend!
Whatever.

You just want to be under me...in more ways than one.

whatever.

you just wish you could fuck me at all....
You know what, forget my post.

I'm not in the mood. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Couldn't get it up?
Couldn't get it up? Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyrm...

I told him all the hot, non-interracial down and dirty stuff we do.

He didn't want me after a middle-aged, sexy, well endowed white man had his way with me.

It crushes his soul when I tell him that there are actual good looking white men on this board.

Crushes.
His.
Soul.

Fuck I'm wet again...

CRAMP!

Can you come over again and rub this for me? It's kind of in a hard spot to reach...
  • CM
  • 01-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Who's telling minorites how to be minorities? I offered my advice on how to chip away at discrimination. If you think because I'm white I can't express a view, then it seems you're the one discriminating, not me.
You were clearly telling minorities how to be minorities. You can express any view you want. But you should realize that your views carry little weight because you're not personally affected by racial discrimination.

It's easy to throw around ready made answers in regards to racial discrimination when you're a rich white attorney man. But racial discrimination is more than something you read or hear about, if you're black, hispanic, asian, etc.

Until you've walked a mile in someone else's shoes, you shouldn't be so quick to throw around ready made answers. When was the last time you were discriminated against based on race??? I don't see minorities on this website trying to tell whites how to be white. But then again, there's not too many threads about whites being discriminated against either.
Not trying to beat a dead horse, pryamider not hung like either, close LOL. And have moved on. I have been with some lovely sexy ladies and plan on being with a few more.
I had some time on my hand and decide to conduct a survey, its the sociologist in me.
Hey, angie not crying about it at all, trust me I have moved on, but just threw this post out as FYI while I was talking to some ladies over the past month. It was interesting to hear why and what was on their minds. I not trying to change anyone opinion, don't have the time, just saying. Gotta Love angie passion, she is for real.
Jariou...boy am I glad you don't cry about it!

Cuz then I don't have to call you a pussy! LMFAO!

See there boi? Jariou I would fuck...he had a question, asked it, got some answers...moved on.

Ta da!!!!!!!!!!
Most of my white clients don't tip so does that make them horrible clients? No way! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
So you didn't mean it when you said I was so good you should pay me?

Next you're gonna tell everyone how small my little guy is...
You were clearly telling minorities how to be minorities. You can express any view you want. But you should realize that your views carry little weight because you're not personally affected by racial discrimination.

It's easy to throw around ready made answers in regards to racial discrimination when you're a rich white attorney man. ... Originally Posted by CM
I read his post for what it was. An opinion. That's what this board is for. We share opinions. And here's mine: you have no idea if SJ has been affected by discrimination. That's called "speculation." You also have no idea if he is rich. That, too, is speculation. Look it up. It's a rich attorney word.
Not trying to beat a dead horse, pryamider not hung like either, close LOL. And have moved on. I have been with some lovely sexy ladies and plan on being with a few more.
I had some time on my hand and decide to conduct a survey, its the sociologist in me. Originally Posted by Jariou
Hey, just for the record I am hung like a miniature horse, a dead miniature horse.

Now we really do not care what you have in you . . . a sociologist . . . you are a freak. I avoid others entering me, but that is just me.
  • CM
  • 01-14-2012, 03:37 PM
I read his post for what it was. An opinion. That's what this board is for. We share opinions. And here's mine: you have no idea if SJ has been affected by discrimination. That's called "speculation." You also have no idea if he is rich. That, too, is speculation. Look it up. It's a rich attorney word.
It's not "speculation." SJ has self described himself as white, rich, and an attorney in his previous posts. However, your statement "you have no idea if he is rich" was speculation.