Is there any doubt who has the least amount of integrity or credibility on this board?

Looks like we have another Missouri Boat ride. Cleaning that chew off his carpetbagger clothes..LOL@ TsFLFer

Looks like we have another Missouri Boat ride. Cleaning that chew off his carpetbagger clothes..LOL@ TsFLFer

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That is an excellent scene in an excellent movie.
BORTH PARTYS ARE TO BLAME AND TED FKG ASSHOLE CRUZ GETS THE MOST
IT IS TIME FOR TERM LIMITS ALSO I SAY THROW ALL OF THEM OUT AND START
OVER
MasterDickMuncher has started yet another flame thread which is the natural recourse for all the dumb-fuck lib-retards that have had their asses handed to them in a factual debate. MasterDickMuncher, CBJ7, and the stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass couldn't control their frustration born from being put down intellectually in other threads so, in deep frustration, they ignorantly start a flame thread.

BTW, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, keep yapping like an emotionally distraught, six-month-old Chihuahua. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
To you-be-a-legend-in-your-own-mind;

There have been a few times that a couple of other people have been correct and I have been factually wrong. I have no problem admitting that.

But as for you, you aren't on that short list. You have claimed you are many times but it always come down to some strange abstract concept that you alone call normal or you ignore someone's on topic point as you make wild inaccurate accusations that they have lied about something on the version of the thread that only you can see. A version that only slightly resembles the OP.

You also have a big problem telling opinion from fact, especially your own.

EXNYer is correct. There is no place for you in any type of a real debate, whether it be high school or collegiate or the political arena. Unfortunately for you, there is no "heckler" position. You use more words to attack the poster (more words but they are a punk's repetition of the same 25-30 words, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again) than you do to state your position.
You also cut and paste a lot.
BORTH PARTYS ARE TO BLAME AND TED FKG ASSHOLE CRUZ GETS THE MOST
IT IS TIME FOR TERM LIMITS ALSO I SAY THROW ALL OF THEM OUT AND START
OVER Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

If you use that approach, be ready for a bunch of people likeTed Cruz.
Term limits are a good idea. Say 4 terms for senator, 10 for a representitive?

There have been a few times that a couple of other people have been correct and I have been factually wrong. I have no problem admitting that.

But as for you, you aren't on that short list. You have claimed you are many times but it always come down to some strange abstract concept that you alone call normal or you ignore someone's on topic point as you make wild inaccurate accusations that they have lied about something on the version of the thread that only you can see. A version that only slightly resembles the OP.

EXNYer is correct. There is no place for you in any type of a real debate, whether it be high school or collegiate or the political arena. Unfortunately for you, there is no "heckler" position. You use more words to attack the poster (more words but they are a punk's repetition of the same 25-30 words, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again) than you do to state your position.
You also cut and paste a lot. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
OH SHIT, you went their with the over and over thing & cut and paste...get ready...
OH SHIT, you went their with the over and over thing & cut and paste...get ready... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Really, is your highest aspiration in life nothing more than to be IBHankering's sycophant?
Really, is your highest aspiration in life nothing more than to be IBHankering's sycophant? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Naw, just don't want to be like you... quiet please Judge Jeanine is on...LOL...you know a real NEW YORKER...LOL
He's really troubled.
He's really troubled. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea you are a problem...LOL
He's really troubled. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea, he has problems...LOL

Talking to yourself. Simple jack?

You also cut and paste a lot. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Evidently "a legend in your mind", MasterDickMuncher -- you're the one that started this ignorant "flame thread".

There you go again with the OCD arguing, tranny fucker.

How is that dishonesty "subtext" of yours working out? Originally Posted by ExNYer
There you go again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, yap-yap-yapping about "OCD" like a distraught, little Chihuahua while your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass compulsively and obsessively posts aspersions directed at "I B Hankering" throughout this forum and in two dedicated flame threads in particular.

Really, is your highest aspiration in life nothing more than to be IBHankering's sycophant? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Oh the irony considering how hard you've struggled to be CBJ7's number one sycophant, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Keep yap-yap-yapping like the distraught, little Chihuahua you are, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
There is no place for you in any type of a real debate, whether it be high school or collegiate or the political arena. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I hope you are not suggesting that this forum remotely reflects the characteristics of "debate" OF ANY KIND ANY WHERE ... this forum does not.

Were this forum conducted as "a real debate" 99.99% (fi not 100%) of the posters would be disqualified and/or banned ... and there would be no one left to post.

Unfortunately, some of the "hearings" in Congress have taken on the air of this forum, without the extreme name calling and disgusting remarks. We don't have many NEWS programs left either where all the FACTS are presented or at least THE REST OF THE STORY .. for the most part it is a preplanned and facilitated PISSING CONTEST.

And you have as much reason not to be commenting as everyone else.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2013, 10:21 AM
I hope you are not suggesting that this forum remotely reflects the characteristics of "debate" OF ANY KIND ANY WHERE ... this forum does not.

Were this forum conducted as "a real debate" 99.99% (fi not 100%) of the posters would be disqualified and/or banned ... and there would be no one left to post.

Unfortunately, some of the "hearings" in Congress have taken on the air of this forum, without the extreme name calling and disgusting remarks. We don't have many NEWS programs left either where all the FACTS are presented or at least THE REST OF THE STORY .. for the most part it is a preplanned and facilitated PISSING CONTEST.

And you have as much reason not to be commenting as everyone else. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Question....Do you include yourself in this tawdry mix? Or do you think you are above the fray? That is two questions really