Pimpin' or Promotin'?

I just arrived back from South Texas ( Corpus,Victoria) a week ago and had a great time on my visit. I must admit though.. Reading the board beforehand was a bit scary to me.

I remember one time a year ago.. I even had a gentleman ask me to contact one of them as a reference.. Ummmm No!

Either way.. there are good quality gentleman down south.
a few internet pimps will not run a girl like me away LOL
I will be returning next month!

Edit: To answer Question.. obviously that is pimpin and very sad !
But he dresses nice.
  • M69
  • 04-17-2014, 08:50 AM
That is one promoting PIMP!
.............If this were legal, pimps could be regulated, and ethical pimps/madams could improve the business. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yes, if it were legal, the government could regulate and charge the pimps/hookers taxes on their revenue they collect and then the donation levels would be much higher and in this economy right now, business would not improve, it would get worse for them, assuming they follow the law. Then, to get business, there would be the under the table transactions to keep Uncle Sam out of the loop and it will become what it is currently today and has been forever, illegal!
Funny thing is everyone is referring to the same review writing pimptards and the minions who bump their reviews with the same comments..... +1, thanks for the review, she's on my radar....... Then give it 5 stars...
When I clicked on the thread I thought someone was calling these reviews out with links to them. ..... now that's some shit stirring .....
I know this is naive but I really wish I 100% knew which ladies genuinely enjoy this and get to keep the money THEY are earning.
Its definitely super sketchy...but it's all or nothing in that ... say "culture". There's no way to prove if the said person is profiting off these girls. My common sense (after seeing this is a pattern for this gent to promote girls and "friends") tells me choice A.
You can tell how pimped they are by the number of stars on each review. . No stars 50/50. 5 stars pimped for some reason pimps like stars, feathers, Purple. 1 star pimp is jealous of the provider not working for his team...
You can tell how pimped they are by the number of stars on each review. . No stars 50/50. 5 stars pimped for some reason pimps like stars, feathers, Purple. 1 star pimp is jealous of the provider not working for his team... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
now it all makes sense

I must have some very jealous pimps because I always get one starred LOL
I always get one-starred too. Hehe. Its always the independents. Pimps be hatin' n shit. Lol
Pimpin aint easy
Attached Images File Type: jpg dave.jpg (12.6 KB, 299 views)
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
All three ads refer to bareback services ("bare essentials" and "nothing she won't do").

I agree with ~Ze~, this looks like more than an agency that the ladies chose to join.

It looks like he has crossed the line in the quality we expect here. He should go back to BP - or to jail.

Just an Old Man's humble opinion.
Lmao Lola and THN! I've noticed that certain providers get a 1 star rating (often immediately) after a review of them is posted. I mean a Hemingway or Twain could write it and an Ansel Adams photo shoot it, and it would still get a one star.
Ye dey sum dilljent summbitchez.