Lisa Lisa's Top Ten provider List

Wow Lisa thank you so much for mentioning me. It's quite the honor when you are thought so highly by another lady. It means a lot to me. You are in my tops too babe!

Meg
nice list Lisa, I look forward to your reviews
Babe, I <3 You!!!!
As well nice list Lisa. Now what do I have to with you in the sheets to get on that list as well? How about some budlight and see where the nite goes? Love ya babe.
Tara I don't drink Beer...but I love Vodka .wink wink

I'll have another top ten list soon....its too many ladies here, ahehehe.

Monk Monk I am a lurker, I keep my gems a secret....Shhhh. Lol
You moved!!!!! I cant wait till you get back either...I've been missing you

what am i chopped liver?? oooops i forgot im not living in dallas anymore lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Icey you already know how I feel about the Houston ladies, you ladies threw me one hell of a party last week. You ladies always treat really good me when I get in town.

AWWW...Thatsb sweet LIsa Originally Posted by ICEY_CAKEZ6969
ill be there tuesday baby
  • Jaleh
  • 03-15-2011, 09:11 AM
These ladies have my favorite B's. Beauty, beautiful bodies and brains.

6. Jaleh - Godiva Chocolate
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Aww, thanks babylove for the shoutout =)
Your one amazing lady yourself and the most down to earth imo

Love ya mamas

J you coming to get your hat baby
what am i chopped liver?? oooops i forgot im not living in dallas anymore lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hahahaha I was going to say the same thing!!
But I guess I'm disqualified since I moved to Cali.

Love and miss you bunches Lisa! Head to the west coast for a Jules, Lisa & Jamie reunion

xoxo
Lisa.... Can you please make one for ladies that don't live in Dallas. I think you are discriminating on us traveling providers!

xoxo Andrea
10. Kitten and Maria - Like Batman and Robin...who doesn't love a couple of fun ladies that get things going.
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I can not say thanks enough Lisa!!
You are such an amazingly wonderful lady to me too!!!
I am honored to be included in such an outstanding group of ladies!!

Too funny...me and Kitten like Batman and Robin.
We are a great team and I love my Kitten!

I agree, there are lots of wonderful ladies out there!!

Hugs and Kisses to All,
Maria of DFW
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
What a nice list Lisa If I had to pick a top 10 of anything, I'm sure there would be a spot on that list for you
Damn, how did I miss this. Lisa you and I share the same taste in women for apparently the same reasons. Now let's see, Lisa and Jack and the List, the mind boggles.
That sucks I'm not on the top ten list. To the corner I go..

Lisa I am going to make that Top 10 List so you know what I need an appointment soon so you PM me with your availablity and I will be there with Roses

Great List btw those ladies are excellent so many ladies on that List have been a great help to me..