Encounter: Went to a hockey game and a session after with Brooke Skies (pics in ROS)

Thanks for the comments guys. Unfortunately, this happens more time than not when reaching out to a new to me provider. I speak with them upfront and if she agrees with everything, try to make a great impression, then it should be no worries and a great time. But, it is what it is and that is why I write an honest review of my experience, not just go along with others or write what others would like to see for popularity points.
GREAT REVIEW WEC - But that was a hard NO for me and probably most others. Thanks for sharing that painful experience. I'll make sure to avoid her like the plague.

BTW - What were you expecting gratitude? A thank you maybe? Put down the pipe, not gonna happen son. They only respect the PIMP HAND and no one else.

Showing ANY kindness or generosity with today's modern, feminist, entitled and narcissistic woman just puts you in the chump, sucker, and loser category in there minds. Good luck with that!
as far as being on the phone goes, that's how most of this generation are today. now the rest of the night is a different story
Thanks for the honest review Wile!

• Coc
  • 11-12-2018, 11:52 AM
^^^ well said BB ^^^

Sorry you had to endure that BS WEC.

That sucks. Sorry it played out that way..

Looks like she sneaked out of town to H-town: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ies-to-Houston
It appears she was planning that trip before your adventure with her.

brooke didn't run - she had the trip to houston planned since last week..

also, she's active on eccie now:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...496&highlight=
brooke didn't run - she had the trip to houston planned since last week..

also, she's active on eccie now:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...496&highlight= Originally Posted by honest_abe
Her biggest gripe to me was the fact she was away from her kid for the extended period of time as to why she wanted the extra money, yet she goes to Houston, probably staying in a hotel room, and surely, she did not bring her kid with her?

Any way, water under the bridge, I am just hoping that she will either improve on her attitude and go by what she initially agrees to in the future or my review sheds some much needed light on her actions (TCB/BCD) for hobbyists who are on the fence about seeing her for a session. Hopefully, it is the former.
Her biggest gripe to me was the fact she was away from her kid for the extended period of time as to why she wanted the extra money, yet she goes to Houston, probably staying in a hotel room, and surely, she did not bring her kid with her?

Any way, water under the bridge, I am just hoping that she will either improve on her attitude and go by what she initially agrees to in the future or my review sheds some much needed light on her actions (TCB/BCD) for hobbyists who are on the fence about seeing her for a session. Hopefully, it is the former. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
They operate under bait and switch.

Keeping their word, honor and loyalty does not exist in their world. They are pathological liars.

You, me, us are nothing more then disposable tools to be used and abused.

You're NOTHING to her because she has another 1000 dicks blowing up her phone right now.

When you raise her on a pedestal she can only look down at you.

To believe otherwise is both comical and naive.
They operate under bait and switch.

Keeping their word, honor and loyalty does not exist in their world.

You, me, us are nothing more then disposable tools to be used and abused.

You're NOTHING to her because she has another 1000 dicks blowing up her phone right now.

When you raise her on a pedestal she can only look down at you.

To believe otherwise is both comical and naive. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
EXACTLY! Very well stated, Vanilla!
I was expecting a "NO" in the recommendation, but you just did everybody a MAJOR disservice by being too scared to put a NO.

Originally Posted by mrredcat43

After reading this entire thread, I wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment.