in case you haven't noticed

Right. Business must be slow and the AMP/Studio owners and Head Mamasan must be tightening the screws for his $1000 per month retainer fee.

Been watching the system for a bunch of new handles writing glowing reviews of the girls.....again like last spring. Ah, Spring, Love is in the air. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
yeah, I only wished I got that money, scan away. One and only.

You wont catch Ntxguy reviewing but know sooo much. Look at his studio reviews 0!! you know who he is and what you should do.
Honestly, it's threads like these that are a main reason chicks don't come around eccie very often. Why is this even in coed in the first place? Originally Posted by Bald Bryan

The main reason chicks don't come around Eccie very often is the inability to post ads.
The main reason chicks don't come around Eccie very often is the inability to post ads. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I'd agree that the inability to place ads would be the main reason for sure. But my point is that threads like these and others that don't really welcome a coed discussion or that turn into shitshow fights among boys is definitely a major contributor to the idea of what aids in the void of females.
Yes Bald Bryan saves his petty little drama queefs for the ML.

He insults other guys to put himself up on a pedestal in there probably due to his own shortcomings, yet he wants the ladies to think he is all about respecting the girls and the hobby in Coed. Two faced people are the worst!

Thanks OP for the update on the available AMP girls.
Yes Bald Bryan saves his petty little drama queefs for the ML. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I mean, if you consider myself and tons of others calling your ass out by using your own words and history...re-checks comment..."petty little drama queefs", then yes, guilty as charged. Your world, Sparks...

He insults other guys to put himself up on a pedestal in there probably due to his own shortcomings, yet he wants the ladies to think he is all about respecting the girls and the hobby in Coed. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Ah. So you edited your comment to go ahead and throw the victim card on the table. Nice touch, sparks. But kinda like I said above, if you want to consider using documented comments/reviews/behaviors in order to call you out as "insults", then again, me and plenty others are guilty as charged..
yeah, I only wished I got that money, scan away. One and only.

You wont catch Ntxguy reviewing but know sooo much. Look at his studio reviews 0!! you know who he is and what you should do. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
So I have to write studio reviews to be able to figure out the players? Between your message and others that I've received its easy to see who ice struck a nerve with and who I haven't. Hell there aren't that many rival spas anymore thus making it more apparent who promotes who. Plus the finger pointing messages I get naming who is promoting which spa is quite amusing especially when they are messages from the promoters.

And to answer your question about me not reviewing spas, I've been twice 5-6 years ago. They aren't my cup of tea and I prefer sub amps. Plain and simple
Right. Business must be slow and the AMP/Studio owners and Head Mamasan must be tightening the screws for his $1000 per month retainer fee.

Been watching the system for a bunch of new handles writing glowing reviews of the girls.....again like last spring. Ah, Spring, Love is in the air. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
They think they're so sly and smart that no one will figure out their game. But when they are questioned and called out they fling anything against the wall hoping something sticks. I like how ghost took this post by you as a good time to call me out again? He thinks I'm Kim or one of the other banned handles which is hilarious.
They think they're so sly and smart that no one will figure out their game. But when they are questioned and called out they fling anything against the wall hoping something sticks. I like how ghost took this post by you as a good time to call me out again? He thinks I'm Kim or one of the other banned handles which is hilarious. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Buddy, all I Gotta say about that is if you misspell a few words, they will definitely think you were him, lol
Buddy, all I Gotta say about that is if you misspell a few words, they will definitely think you were him, lol Originally Posted by Finman22
It is comical though isn't it? Someone from the past must have pictures of them doing unconscionable things with farm animals or something? To each their own I guess.
I mean, if you consider myself and tons of others calling your ass out by using your own words and history...re-checks comment..."petty little drama queefs", then yes, guilty as charged. Your world, Sparks...

Ah. So you edited your comment to go ahead and throw the victim card on the table. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
WEC is the Olivia Soprano of the Dallas hobby scene. Constantly playing the victim while conspiring behind the scenes.

WEC is the Olivia Soprano of the Dallas hobby scene. Constantly playing the victim while conspiring behind the scenes.

Originally Posted by Brandofan
OMG - How true. Thank you for the laugh. That's funny.
So I have to write studio reviews to be able to figure out the players? Between your message and others that I've received its easy to see who ice struck a nerve with and who I haven't. Hell there aren't that many rival spas anymore thus making it more apparent who promotes who. Plus the finger pointing messages I get naming who is promoting which spa is quite amusing especially when they are messages from the promoters.

And to answer your question about me not reviewing spas, I've been twice 5-6 years ago. They aren't my cup of tea and I prefer sub amps. Plain and simple Originally Posted by ntxguy
Believe everything that gets handed to you on a silver platter...
Believe everything that gets handed to you on a silver platter... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Are you saying I shouldn't believe your comprehensive list of promoters and who they work for that you sent me out of the blue on a silver platter? Surely not.....
Are you saying I shouldn't believe your comprehensive list of promoters and who they work for that you sent me out of the blue on a silver platter? Surely not..... Originally Posted by ntxguy
Gotta break out the airplane quotes…

https://youtu.be/KM2K7sV-K74
its cool, i bounced him. shouldnt be hearing from him for awhile.