That time of the month?

There are no good surprises. Aunt Flo is a surprise. The lady having a pecker is a surprise. See a pattern ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Aunt flo & the lady with a pecker are two different things!! Surprises can be nice! Like someone surprising you with roses or a new video game. ♥
Not two different things. Both, Flo and pecker, are surprises that kill the appointment.
The lady with the pecker would be a heck of a surprise...
The mere thought brings back the horror of
Reservoir Dogs.
The gent never can tell. I get horny on my cycle and have proper methods to block the flow...a tampon is NOT one of them. Ewww...gross subject!
The gent never can tell. I get horny on my cycle and have proper methods to block the flow...a tampon is NOT one of them. Ewww...gross subject! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Yes I mean WTF. Wouldn't a guy be able to feel a tampon lodged in there? And wouldn't it hurt to have something poking you in the uterus? Lol

Eva, Ive heard of girls using makeup sponges, lol.

I will never provide while I'm on my cycle. It's nasty and unsanitary. But when it comes to Greek and BJ, I'm all open!

Period blood is old waste leaving the body. While I'm cleansing myself, why should a man play around in my waste? So unclean!

Now when it comes to blood, I'd rather have blood on my sheets from having my Cherry popped. Now that's pleasurable and erotic... Maybe that will happen again one day when I stop providing and have my hymen surgically repaired, lol.

But having a man wallowing around in old blood????

Yuck.

Yuck.

Yuck.
Only happened to me once, but ended up getting 2 pops greek with no upcharge. Still, no thanks Reese, we really don't like surprises.
...Don't wait till we get to your place. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
I hear you dude. Fortunately it didn't go down like that for me. This hottie I was scheduled to see just the other day informed me of her Aunt Flo arrival while I was on my way to her incall. Although it was last minute, I understood and thought it was good communication on her part.
Still, no thanks Reese, we really don't like surprises. Originally Posted by rcinokc

Lol.. I hope you know that I was being sarcastic?
I recognized your tongue was firmly in your cheek.

Mother Nature has a way of sneaking up/surprising all of us. Aunt Flo, stomach virus, migraines, body aches, etc ... All surprises ... All not pleasant.
Are you fucking kidding me a sport tampon and FS not my ideal of a good time !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by golfertexas
I am with you golfer! I have been down that road, it's bs.
Ladies, the surest way to get a bad review is for a client to get surprised by your period.
Either notify up front, or take a few days off.
My 2 sense.
Lol.. I hope you know that I was being sarcastic? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese, you can surprise me in other ways.
This issue comes up about once a quarter. We'll get;
"Bitches should know when it's their time and not book".

With countering arguments from one or more ladies telling us guys we have no clue about coochie predictability so we need to shaddup.

All I know is some women wanna fuck more then breath while on their period. But since I REFUSE to earn my red-wings I ain't going there.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please understand a few things.

Ladies, the fucktards here are quite sensitive to the Aunt Flo visitations. I would wager every male on the icky has been zapped several times in Real Life by Aunty Flo. Let me create a scenario that is all too common.

The lady and the fucktard agree to go to a social event. He is dreading it but has been promised paradise afterwards. The days leading up to the event there has been a lot of teasing back and forth. By the time the event comes he is foaming at the mouth but is behaving. The lady is dressed to the nines. During the social event there has been a lot of touching and teasing by the lady.

After the event he is taking the lady home to hopefully engage in wild monkey sex. After some more touching and teasing he makes his move. The lady firmly puts hands on shoulders and says "No." When the utterance of why occurs is when the hammer comes down ... Aunt Flo is visiting.

Now the fucktard is in dangerous waters. He can get up and leave. Or thinck long term. stay and cuddle with maybe the hope of a bj, or hj. But remember, often times in Real Life when Flo arrives all other venues are out or commission, too. This is why the fucktards here are sensitive to Aunt Flo.

Aunt Flo has been a staple in the ladies' excuse drawer for generations. Fucktards have learned to be skeptical when the subject is brought up due to the scenario above or a thousand others like it. Hell, I was told Aunt Flo arrived on a cancelled appointment date last year only to see a review a couple days later of the lady dated the same day as my cancelled appointment. I inquired as to the actual date and it was the same date as my cancelled appointment.

So guys loosen up, it happens just accept it as a fact of life and laugh on. Ladies, please be understanding and use the Aunt Flo excuse only when the visitations occur.
Hell, I was told Aunt Flo arrived on a cancelled appointment date last year only to see review a couple days later of the lady dated the same day as my cancelled appointment. I inquired as to the actual date and it was the same date as my cancelled appointment.

So guys loosen up, it happens just accept it as a fact of life and laugh on. Ladies, please be understanding and use the Aunt Flo excuse only when the visitations occur. Originally Posted by pyramider
In her defense, it is possible that the guy she saw that day didn't mind that AF was visiting?

Now, if she lied and told you AF was visiting, to cancel...then well that is BS.