Whats your new years resolution this year?

I'm gonna try, REALLY try, to be kinder to stupid people.
Visit Austin more often

-Happy Holidays!
I'm gonna try, REALLY try, to be kinder to stupid people. Originally Posted by nuglet

I immediately came up with nine jokes I could make about this...but the remark must stand alone!
1. Pay off the last 15k of my student loans
2. Stop spending my money on things I don't need and stop giving money to my broke ass family that is always mooching and obviously sees me as an atm.
3. Grow my hair out longer(I think I have a good shot at this one!)
4. Travel more, go to places and countries I've never been to
5) Learn French
6) Stop cursing

We'll see what happens I guess...learning French has been on my list for like a zillion years.

I sure hope so!!!...
I want to dispel any misconception that I have all the "time [and money] available to see all of the women I would like to see". While it is true that I won't let anything stand in my way if I want to see someone, and while there are still just a few names left on my bucket list, for the most part, I love cuddling up with a few of my favorites.

So, my New Year's resolution is:
I am going to have a great year by cuddling up with my new ATF** and few of my other favorites!

** Currently holding auditions...
Originally Posted by austinkboy

"new ATF**"

More accurately described as "Flavor of the Month"?

I am still giving some though to what I want to do differently in 2012 considering how the last half of 2011 panned out and ended on such a totally unexpected note.

I forgot one thing on my hobby resolution for 2012....

To see Reya Sunshine BCD.... Reya, I won't even write a review

sixx
Be more patient
Remember the person being rude to me might be having a bad day too.
Promote world peace and tolerance.
I guess I need to add to my resolution list-Find new and creative ways to continue turning sixx down for any BCD activities without coming off like a meanie.

Merry Xmas Sixx and if I were you I'd set more reasonable goals.

I forgot one thing on my hobby resolution for 2012....

To see Reya Sunshine BCD.... Reya, I won't even write a review

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I guess I need to add to my resolution list-Find new and creative ways to continue turning sixx down for any BCD activities without coming off like a meanie.

Merry Xmas Sixx and if I were you I'd set more reasonable goals. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

Hehehe Reya, would I expect anything else from you?

And for a certain Wicked one, Reya and I joke around about this alot.

Hope you had a great Xmas Reya.... or should i say... "beautiful".....

sixx
Yeah, my Christmas has been lovely...visiting my family out of state until the end of the month. How was yours?

Oh and though you kissing my ass on the board won't ever actually lead into me allowing you to kiss my ass in real life I do appreciate the effort!

Hehehe Reya, would I expect anything else from you?

And for a certain Wicked one, Reya and I joke around about this alot.

Hope you had a great Xmas Reya.... or should i say... "beautiful".....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Motorboating, my resolution is to get as involved with F1 as they will let me. F1 is going to change Austin, and for the better. I've been to Monaco a couple of times, and once you hear those screaming open wheel Ferraris, Cosworths and McClarens, it changes the way one thinks about cars.

They will have track days out there, so the locals with even moderately fast sports cars can stretch. If you go to these, you will see one old grey haired guy in an Ibizi Blue Lotus Esprit S4 going way too fast for his own good.

And as for our amazing providers, there will be some of the richest and best looking men and women on the planet visiting our town.

James
I finally agree with AG. Thinking of retiring down there!

Mine (sic) travel destination would be Belize Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Make some great new friends, spend quality time with those I already have, and finally get my world heading in the direction that I want it to go

Here's to an exciting, happy New Year!
1. Pay off the last 15k of my student loans
2. Stop spending my money on things I don't need and stop giving money to my broke ass family that is always mooching and obviously sees me as an atm.
3. Grow my hair out longer(I think I have a good shot at this one!)
4. Travel more, go to places and countries I've never been to
5) Learn French
6) Stop cursing

We'll see what happens I guess...learning French has been on my list for like a zillion years.
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I would love to help you with #5 and #6; I can teach you to curse in French, Spanish, and Cantonese...