strap on

maybe I am opening myself to get slammed on here,, but I think a guy requesting to have a strap on used on him is the gayest thing ever. I am an active hobbyist and do not have a gay bone in my body. and the thought of having a dick of any sort is absolutely repulsive to me!! your thoughts?? Originally Posted by more-is-better
If this is totally repulsive, why would you even think about it, let alone write this post?
He wants to let his inner freak out?
I think this comes under the heading of WALDT. I enjoy ass play giving and receiving but I probably won't ask for Greek it's just not my thing. Leilover popped my cherry a couple of weeks ago. I was a little nervous at first but when she has her lips wrapped around you somehow it's better LOL. I'm always surprised at some of the posts on here because as a group we should be the least judgmental. We are a bunch of whores who pay other people for sex! Who are we to judge anyone? If you don't like it don't do it and I recommend not wasting your time reading posts about things you don't like. If you do get ass pounded don't come on here bragging about it and we will never even know!
Not everyone is wired the same. For some the anus is an erogenous zone and for others it is not. But is is a fact that there are a lot of nerve endings there. Check this out if you are curious: http://www.drlauraberman.com/great-s...my-of-anal-sex
maybe I am opening myself to get slammed on here,, but I think a guy requesting to have a strap on used on him is the gayest thing ever. I am an active hobbyist and do not have a gay bone in my body. and the thought of having a dick of any sort is absolutely repulsive to me!! your thoughts?? Originally Posted by more-is-better
You're entitled to an opinion....everyone is for that matter. Some will agree with you..others will keep quiet for sveral reasons..and some more will disagree with you. Simple as that....period.
WALDT...
It takes a real man to take it up the ass. Handing over control to your lady is not gay. You got to be one self-confident mofo to do this. I'm not gay at all, but every now & then I like to be on her side of the dick.
I don't want anything in my ass. A lady wanted to put a finger in my ass I figured what the hell. She did it and it did nothing for me. I would be just fine if my prostate was never touched again. To each their own, just not for me.

One of my first hobby experiences was kinda scary. I was getting a massage, and while on my stomach she went for TUMA. That was the first time that had happened to me. I thought this aint bad. But next I can hear something vibrating. I just grip the table and I am screaming NO in my head, but the words do not escape my mouth. I am scared I am about to get taken advantage of. Luckily she was just using the vibrator on herself. Looking back I laugh about it, but at the time I was scared shitless.